Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

We all talked about the offensive line and WRs having to step up to help Allen today, but the defense is making an impossible situation much worse.  They can't stop a nosebleed and it is going to get Allen killed because he will have to throw the ball every play. 

Here they spent the entire draft and off season "upgrading" the defense and neglecting the offense and the defense may be worse than the offense.  Just brutal.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

As many know I try to look at positives but the team and coaching staff deserve whatever criticism one wants to provide.  The defense especially looks like boys against men.

We actually look like an expansion team with an expansion team level of talent trying to play an established, good team.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

HE. IS. A. ROOKIE

And Peterman is terrible. Stop with that nonsense. 

So Josh Allen gets the "he's a rookie" excuse yet Peterman who's really young and has gotten no help from his team is terrible? Good to know.

The funny part is... I actually like Allen. But I'm showing what hypocrites people like you and a lot of the people on this board are.

Just now, The_Dude said:

I thought the process was a defensive kind of process. 

I see many, many blowouts this year. There will be one next week, and the week after. 

Beane spends his entire off-season focusing on the front 7. //Front 7 gets worse. THE PROCESS

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

What happened to Poyer?  He is hot garbage out there.  Well, to be fair, the rest of the defense is trash as well.

I don't think that Poyer is that good (Hyde is). He got a lot of easy picks last year. The D was also able to send safeties on rushes, which we can't do with the terrible front four right now. It's a shame we couldn't keep Dareus motivated or whatever compelled them to trade him. It'll be a huge dilemma as to whether we want to take a blue chip DE/DT or trade down and pick 3-4 players in the first two rounds.

9 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Shocked they were able to talk K Williams into coming back this year.

To expand on this K Williams must feel somewhat betrayed because they had to sell him non truths. This is pathetic and I highly doubt he would want to be part of an 0-16 potential team at 35 years old.

8 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Leslie Fraiser doesn’t get fired after this game then I hope both Mcd and Beane are gone after this season. This is !@#$ing pathetic. Just like last week, it looks like a practice

This is a pro team playing a college team

Edited by LABILLBACKER

This is exactly what happened against the Ravens and all anyone wanted to talk about was Petterman. The defense is the biggest issue with this team. This zone and Fraiser need to go now. There is no chance that this will ever get better with this system. I don’t care how many picks or how much money we have next year. This will not work

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

So Josh Allen gets the "he's a rookie" excuse yet Peterman who's really young and has gotten no help from his team is terrible? Good to know.

The funny part is... I actually like Allen. But I'm showing what hypocrites people like you and a lot of the people on this board are.

Peterman is in year-two, so super young and untried.  But, he just doesn't have the talent that Josh Allen does.