Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

3 minutes ago, MDH said:

You have low expectations. I have low expectations too but in no world was that performance above average.

So far this is what I’ve expected, not nearly good enough for a starting QB. He’s young, what we need to see from him is progress, people who expected him to be good right off the bat were deluding themselves .

No, I have realistic expectations for a rookie QB in his first start.

4 minutes ago, VW82 said:

So...on the FG drive Allen has a missed hand off that results in a sack. He throws a sure fire pick which is dropped. He missed a wide open crossing route by the RB even though he's only 10-15 feet away. He airmails the receiver over the top by 15 yards. Gets bailed out by an unsportsmanlike penalty. Completes a nice a pass downfield to Clay. Gives up a terrible sack with Jones wide open over the middle because he ran backwards instead of stepping up in the pocket and keeping his head downfield. 

This drive is all the proof you need that Allen shouldn't be out there.

and the other choice being?

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Really?

He's missed two easy throws. Didn't see another wide open receiver who would've had a 50+ yard TD.

Most of his passing yards are from passes thrown behind the line of scrimmage with a lot of YAC.

Peterman would probably be over 100 yards passing right now with how open the receivers have been. He's been let down every game by his offensive line and receivers. Not to mention had to play in crappy weather twice.

HE. IS. A. ROOKIE

And Peterman is terrible. Stop with that nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

They way they look in all phases of the game, I don't know if the Bills could win a game even if they could count first downs as points.

All joking aside, our talent level on both sides of the ball is so low, we look like a team that will struggle to win a game.

We don't have a QB, either.