Help! Josh Allen needs a catch phrase

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Why? 

I'm not sue I understand it completely, but I think this is the winner!

Definitely most creative.

12 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

2 second round picks Allen. 

Probably not a good idea to have the work "picks" in it.

15 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

#ProcessThis

#BulletTrain

#TargetHit

"On the money, in the window"

"Wrap your fingers, it's coming"

"Zip Line to the End Zone."

"The Arm is locked and loaded"

"My Balls have Zip"

#ibreakfingers 

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

That is beyond pathetic. I don't know whats worse, that he couldn't even come up with something original on his own and had to rip off a movie or that his teammates where "wowed" by it

Well...the movie stole it from the film's armorer, and stuck it in to the script.  Because we can't have original thoughts in a Roland Emmerich movie.

Cute phrase and everything but "aim small, miss small" doesn't really make any sense in throwing a football.   He said it helps with nerves - ok fine - if that's a mental thing he does.  It's just not enlightening and certainly doesn't make you a franchise QB.  

While I'm usually a master of cliches and bull ****, I had to google the Rosen phrase to understand what it means...

When teaching Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger how to shoot a muzzle-loading rifle, technical advisor Mark Baker gave them the advice to "aim small, miss small", meaning that if you aim at a man and miss, you miss the man, while if you aim at a button (for instance) and miss, you still hit the man.

That's stupid.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh "I'm not Jewish so don't call me Woody" Allen.

Well, that DOES have possibilities.  Witty, cerebral, and only rankles fundamentalist theologians.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

"All-in All-en"

I dunno... this is dumb...

It might be, but your phrase seems the best so far.  You're in the lead for the $25 gift card for Noco.

What?...oh, sorry.  $15.

• Like (+1) 1