Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

That’s a pretty great deal for him. I hope he does well throwing to Landry.  I guess the Browns aren’t going after McCarron. 

I don’t know how to feel excited when we don’t know who his replacement is yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

All the best to TT but its time to turn this page big time......So far loved what my team has been doing to plug up some holes...will be very very interesting to see what they do with the QB position...i hope they do move up and get a rookie...this is the year to do it but we shall see

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’d be shocked if they don’t. 

I know....wouldnt surprise me with this team but than again this new staff is really impressing me lots lately......just a funny feeling i got thats all....usually im wrong....could be indigestion though right now.....

Not just a third round pick, but the highest pick in the entire round.

I can't believe it.  If I had to guess, I think we are going to trade up rather than go after Foles, but who knows.

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

I'm suspecting that this means the Bills have a trade in place or they have a deal in place for a QB.  I don't think they would do this without either some trade or some deal in place.  I think it's a vet QB rather than a rookie.

This is my thoughts as well,,,,,,i too dont think they would do this without something in place,,,,,

This is incredible. Didn’t think that we would get any compensation much less a high third. Me thinks that we have something tradey-like brewin with the instate team to the south. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Some people here have to be eating crow right now. Not even I expected a 3rd rounder, let alone the first pick! I love it. 5 picks in the top 65.

I figured a 4th max honestly. 

Love the 10mill in cap space too. Watch we sign Cousins or Foles now and revamp our O and D line in the draft.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 4

Wow. That's damn good return. Tyrod is a nice guy. His defense force on this board needs to go though. You know who you are. The guy was benched twice. Twice. Regardless of contract terms, it's bad. But wow. A third pick. That's bomb. We're definitely getting a new QB and he's starting Game One.

12 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Wow!!

So, are we trading up?

Trading for Foles?

Signing a vet?

please let us be trading up!!!!!!!!! 

Both I hope. Foles and a top notch prospect would be ideal imo. Foles 7 million cap hit would be a huge bargain, the draftee could sit for a year and the Bills can keep winning and be exciting to watch. Wow, amazed they could move his salary and get a 3rd,  the first pick of the 3rd. Hallelujah!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, sullim4 said:

Not just a third round pick, but the highest pick in the entire round.

I can't believe it.  If I had to guess, I think we are going to trade up rather than go after Foles, but who knows.

Best thing about that pick is it is the 1st one of day 2. Teams will be calling to trade for it as their guy might have slipped.

• Like (+1) 6

Good luck to TT who from what we’ve been told is a classy guy and hard worker. You will always be the QB that broke the drought and that won’t be forgotten!  

Now that hat that has been said.... I can’t believe we got a third rounder back!!!  This draft and free agency period is the most important time period (meaning the actual players and such, not who’s buying the team ect.) for the organization in a long time. I hope their instincts are correct on whomever they are drafting and signing cause a bomb here would be devestating. The time is now, we’re ready as fans let’s turn the team around right now and continue the PROCESS??

Go Bills?

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That’s a pretty great deal for him. I hope he does well throwing to Landry.  I guess the Browns aren’t going after McCarron. 

I don’t know how to feel excited when we don’t know who his replacement is yet. 

Think big - like REALLY big!  They're going for it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He will certainly have weapons. That Browns team will be way better next year. 

I'll believe it when I see it. People have been saying this for years now. The Browns have been accumulating high picks for years and it hasn't helped them yet.

But I do think Tyrod is good enough for 6 wins, even with the Browns, unless their defense is really bad.