Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think you'll be pissed if we do trade for Foles, then.

If we trade for Foles, no way are we also going after Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold.

I hope we don't trade for Foles.  I don't understand why people would rather trade for him than go up and get Mayfield/Rosen/Darnold.

I'm for this. Foles lead Eagles to SB win and got Super Bowl MVP. That's awesome. However, I cannot have Joe Flacco 2.0 here. Having Rosen here would be bomb.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

LOL!

I want to say I really did enjoy your continuous defense of TT.

I told you I never thought TT was bad, just that he needed to move on from BUF.

I did call the trade to Cleveland.  TT is a perfect fit while they let their rookie sit a bit.

I thought a 4th for TT, unbelievable we got the top 3rd for him.

Trust the Process.

No worries.  I also said that the most likely scenario for Taylor being gone was in a trade to try to trade up in the draft to get our guy.

I still hope that's the case and it's not us going after Foles.

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Nate Peterman could be the bridge QB. No way of telling how fast a QB can develop, it took Rich Gannon more than a few years to become a good QB. The thing I like about Peterman Is that he is a gunslinger. I think rookies should be like Peyton Manning and throw their INT's in their rookie years and improve as a passer each year. You don't improve as a passer when you play the QB position like Taylor does.

You say some weird **** sometimes but you can't be serious with this.:lol:

The reason the people tweeting are all defensive players is that turnovers are absolute morale crushers for a defense.........those in game swings lead to cheap, quick points that decide games that are otherwise well contested........that's why the most important stat in football is turnover differential,   which predicts winner to the amazing tune of 78% of the time.    Like clockwork regardless of era.

You want to see more historic quit jobs from the defense try bridging Nate Peterman at QB next year.:lol: 

With all the great moves from the front office, does anyone really believe they don't have plan A,B,C,D ready? My hat goes off to this new front office!  Thank you for everything!

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, NewEraBills said:

Hmmmm, are we taking Cousins or we are selling the farm?

Hopefully, getting Cousins in a deal weighted heavy in 2019 in terms of compensation.  I don't like his price tag but we can handle it over the next three years if we have to.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Okay... if that's what we do, I'm stoked.

I just feel like if we trade for Foles we won't also draft a QB in the 1st.

Honestly, my mind is spinning with options. I still would love to trade up and take Rosen or Mayfield. I'd also be happy with a Foles and Jackson pair as well.

Great problems to have IMO right now and fun to chat about.

This is an amazing deal for the Bills. It'll be interesting to see how the QB situation plays out. I really hope we don't go for Foles. If Taylor nets an early 3rd you have to think Foles could get the Eagles a 2nd rounder at the least. I don't think he's a good enough upgrade. 

I'd probably prefer Keenum and keeping the pick(s).