Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Honestly, my mind is spinning with options. I still would love to trade up and take Rosen or Mayfield. I'd also be happy with a Foles and Jackson pair as well.

Great problems to have IMO right now and fun to chat about.

Yes great problems indeed.....the way Beane has been doing things is really impressive....im trusting this "process" for sure....I dont really think they will use a bunch of their picks to move up in the top 5 or what have you to get one of the QB's.....they will use the picks to plug the holes in all other positions......get ready for a Vet to come in....and if any vet i hope its foles as well....id be cool with that!

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t the Bills have a huge cap savings next year? Like close to $90M? 

If so, Cousins is not out of play. 

But  I’d rather:

1) trade up for Rosen

or

2) trade for Foles

before trying to sign Cousins. 

Edited by Domdab99

41 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Hey I liked Taylor but they turned a 6th round FA into a 3rd round pick.  They need to get someone in here now.  I wouldn't mind Foles.

And then the Eagles fans will be saying they turned a FA into a 3rd round pick (or better)

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Don’t the Bills have a huge cap savings next year? Like close to $90M? 

If so, Cousins is not out of play. 

Vut is rather:

1) trade up for Rosen

or

2) trade for Foles

before trying to sign Cousins. 

I'm thinking that getting Cousins is not as quite a dead notion as some here think.  He has not signed with the Vikings yet.

53 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

some of our players are honestly !@#$ing delusional thinking Tyrod is a quality NFL QB

this city hasn't seen a good QB in so long its forgotten what one looks like 

I don't think that's it exactly.  

After suffering the likes of Bruce Mathison, Joe Dufek,  Pill, Brian Brohm, Kelly Holcomb, etc, we're just appreciative of someone who isn't horrible. 

And we're afraid of returning to the Dark Ages with Nathan Peterman under center.    

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, JPP said:

Yes great problems indeed.....the way Beane has been doing things is really impressive....im trusting this "process" for sure....I dont really think they will use a bunch of their picks to move up in the top 5 or what have you to get one of the QB's.....they will use the picks to plug the holes in all other positions......get ready for a Vet to come in....and if any vet i hope its foles as well....id be cool with that!

Whatever Beane and McD decide I think I'll be OK with for the most part as I now trust the process after todays move.  These guys are serious about getting a a QB to get us to the next level.  Foles still has about 8 years in his tank and I'm cool with that as well but would like to see a Rudolph, Jackson or White to develop behind him.  

The NFL is about to open up a ton in the next 2-3 years as the following will most likely be gone - Brady, Ben, Eli, Rivers and Brees

I want us to be 100% ready to go and make some serious noise.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1