TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is we have to cut more than Holmes....we have to cut 3 guys of Holmes, Ducasse, Hauschka, Ryan Davis, and Patrick DiMarco.

The problem with this is all these guys are contributing right now in their role making them very hard to cut.

This is exactly right. Why cut any of those three? Benjamin is better than anybody we would find in the third round this year. Sometimes you have to give something to get something.

No. I think Benjamin and Holmes on the outside with Matthews in the slot (and Zay getting his head right on the bench) is the way the offense needs to look. Big catch radiuses for short TyTy.

what about Thompson? seems to have good chemistry with Tyrod. Tate has made some big plays too. seems like we all of a sudden have an abundance of WR talent

This is really such a great trade. Didn't give up a ton. Just what they need. Obviously HC and GM know him well. Have him for two years. Really good move by McBeane. He's a good player.

I like this trade which scares me. I hated the Dareus and Watkins moves.

Amazing value. Our WR room is legit now. We have a true first stringer in Benjamin, Jordan Matthews is a true high end #2 WR. Zay Jones, Andre Holmes, and Deonte Thompson sprinkled in as their strengths permit. Looking good!