Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A 3rd? Not sure how I feel about that.

Basically gave up Sammy for Kelvin, acquired a 2nd for a 3rd.

Is that a good deal?

And.... toss in EJ Gaines. This is certainly a plus. Also, we can still gain another 3rd as a comp pick if needed by dropping a few players before week 10. Edited by aceman_16

YEEHAW. We have ourselves a legit #1. And a #2 with Matthews!!!

This is a big deal. Our receiving core has gained a lot of good experience this year, and pushing everyone down a spot put them all in ideal positions. This really changes the whole offense, even if he needs a few weeks to adjust.

Wow! All of a sudden we might have a decent receiving corp after it was left for dead a few weeks ago. This trade imo shows the team and fans that management believes the playoffs are in reach!

we seem to have a playoff defense

i want to be excited about this trade, but something smells funny about it. KB was a beast the season prior to the SB year. He hasnt done much since. Worried about his injury history.

Clearly didnt give up the house to get him, just seems strange. Hope it works out.

Edited by bigduke6

do you guys think we cut Holmes now to get the 3rd comp pick? he seems redundant now

The problem is we have to cut more than Holmes....we have to cut 3 guys of Holmes, Ducasse, Hauschka, Ryan Davis, and Patrick DiMarco.

The problem with this is all these guys are contributing right now in their role making them very hard to cut.

Love this move. We have the chance to end the drought, and the shows the team the Fanbase we are going for it.

I'll get a little bit ahead of myself here. I came of age with the Super Bowl Bills, and I'll just point out that we now have an opportunistic defense, a huge Halloween trade that nobody saw coming, and a linebacker who made a play against the Raiders eerily similar to that of Spiderman against the same team and basically the same spot of the field in the 1990 AFC championship game.