TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? Will be interesting to see if that is correct.

Don't forget, his coach in Carolina is his coach now. Might help with the fast transition.

McD: "kelvin, remember how we used to do x, that's what we call Y now"

Give him a few plays to master and use him in special situations where his skills are maximized. Maybe red zone stuff, etc.

Yeah but McDermott was the DC not the OC. Also all that's left of practice is a walkthrough. I'm sure they could give him a couple plays, but really next week would be better. Guy has a lot going on in the next 24 hours.

Wow!!!!!

Let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo

Basically-

Watkins + Darby got us Gaines/Matthews/Benjamin + a 2nd rounder.. I Love it!!

I was waiting for some to post it. Only took me 13 pages to find it or I was going to post. Easy math. Great deal.

Love the move, the Bills still have 5 premium draft picks and possibly a 3rd round compensatory pick. But they have a quality top 2 receiver who is locked in for next season at an affordable rate. Benjamin is also the kind of tall player the Bills needed at that position. The cost wasn't too steep and it still provides the team with talent next year. The offense needed a lot of help and they got a pretty good piece to satisfy that need.

You know who knows the Panthers, and Benjamin, WAY better than you (or me, or anyone on this board)?

McDermott and Beane. That's who.

exactly. I trust the process. But, I am still questioning it. There is a so much there I question

Late to the party here, but I am over the moon. KB is a legit #1 WR.

I've had a bunch of Carolina guys on my keeper team over the last 4 or 5 years, so I've watched a lot of Carolina's games in that time.

And I love this kid...so happy he's a Bill.

He did hurt his knee in week 2, but has been playing through it. Yes, a WR who will play through his injuries (if not too serious). He tweaked the

knee again two weeks ago, but played through it. So, the knee does bare watching, but I can't imagine they would have let him play if there was the

threat of further injury. So, hopefully it's on the mend and nothing to worry about.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if Thursday is too soon to play him, maybe it’s like a bye week to get well.