TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How fast can Benjamin get a copy of the playbook and learn a few plays!?

I want this cowboy catching the ball on Thursday night.

Hopefully they keep it really simple for Tyrod and Benjamin, at least at first.

I'm sure it's been emailed to him LOL. everything's digital now.

Scouting report from NFL.com - http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/kelvin-benjamin?id=2543471

ANALYSIS STRENGTHS Possesses rare size with an 83-inch wingspan. Is a physical mismatch vs. defensive backs and linebackers. Eats cushion and separates with long strides. Strong approach to the ball -- is not easily knocked off course and will enter the middle on crossers. Outstanding jumpball catcher -- climbs the ladder, plucks the ball at its highest point and regularly snatches it out of the air with superb body control and the grace of a ballerina. Creates separation with his body. Adjusts surprisingly well for the low ball and tracks it well over his shoulder. Energetic football demeanor. Confident and competitive. Strong-handed. Uses his body well to shield the defender from the ball and can beat double coverage. Good run strength after the catch (see three tackles broken on TD run vs. Florida) and does not go down easy. Strong enough to handle defensive ends when motioned inside to chip and delivered some head-snapping, crackback blocks (see N.C. State). Emerged as a clutch, go-to, big-play receiver -- caught the game-winning TD in the national championship game vs. Auburn and consistently was targeted in critical situations and in the red zone. Scorched Florida CB Loucheiz Purifoy and created mismatch problems from the slot. WEAKNESSES Lacks elite, top-end speed and many catches are contested. Hand use could improve releasing vs. tight, press coverage. Overly grabby. Is not yet a nuanced route runner and does not sink his hips and pop in and out of his breaks. Does not shake many defenders after the catch. Will make the easy concentration drop and focus could stand to improve at the break point (three drops vs. Florida). Seeks to run before securing the ball and double-catches more than he should. Blocking effort/sustainability has room to improve on the move. Has a 32 1/2-inch vertical jump and recorded the slowest 60-yard shuttle time (12.10 seconds) of any receiver at the combine. DRAFT PROJECTION Round 1 BOTTOM LINE

A tight end-sized, intimidating, big-play receiver with a rare wingspan, Benjamin has the overall strength, length and wide catching radius that will demand extra coverage be rolled his way. Showed continual improvement, is still growing into the position, and possesses the traits to become a legitimate No. 1 receiver. A very intriguing mismatch weapon with ascending talent.

Hell, I'd be happy with him as a TE

Schopp acting like this guy is Brandon Tate level. Now hes getting powned by caller after caller. Hes blowing off people trying to compare him to Watkins. Someone send him the stats. Also acting like there must be something wrong with him because the panthers felt like they could trade him...then in the next sentence saying how great Watkins is. Yet the Bills decided it was okay to get rid of him? Just can this !@#$ing clown

i stopped reading after you started to sound stupid.

Of course i judge. It's a god damn football message board.

I am kind of a little bit smart in the football. And I know the Panthers well. Soooo, I don't know what else you said because I like my IQ north of 130... But seriously. Relax. Don't do it. When ya wanna come.

Oh. And judge me all ya want. Just know I'm an idiot and you're dancing for me..

kind of the response I expected almighty one...you really are an !@#$

This is kind of another FU to Whaley lol. We traded away Whaley's signature draft choice. In the same season we picked up two receivers that came from the same draft.

And ended up with the better WR AND the better draft pick.

How fast can Benjamin get a copy of the playbook and learn a few plays!?

I want this cowboy catching the ball on Thursday night.

Hopefully they keep it really simple for Tyrod and Benjamin, at least at first.

because of how early we cut banyard, KB13 can get a playbook tonight!

Schopp acting like this guy is Brandon Tate level. Now hes getting powned by caller after caller. Hes blowing off people trying to compare him to Watkins. Someone send him the stats. Also acting like there must be something wrong with him because the panthers felt like they could trade him...then in the next sentence saying how great Watkins is. Yet the Bills decided it was okay to get rid of him? Just can this !@#$ing clown

It's the radio version of clickbait. Say something stupid, get everyone to call in.