TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i stopped reading after you started to sound stupid. Was that before Know or after :D

Of course i judge. It's a god damn football message board.

I am kind of a little bit smart in the football. And I know the Panthers well. Soooo, I don't know what else you said because I like my IQ north of 130... But seriously. Relax. Don't do it. When ya wanna come.

Oh. And judge me all ya want. Just know I'm an idiot and you're dancing for me..

Edited by The Monk

I'm not talking about "the process", as you should always question it, and just about everything. I'm talking about knowledge of Kelvin Benjamin, which I am virtually certain they know FAR more about him than both of us put together.

And if any of those "certified" IQ tests, were football-related, then they could be relevant here. Otherwise, who really cares? And who really goes out of their way to get their IQ tested? It's as worthless as most anything I can think of. And, just so you know, I had my IQ tested in the 4th grade, unbeknownst to me. It was far higher than even I believe. But so what? Why would I bother/care to have it tested again?

I have a brother in law with a very high number (which the entire family is quick to share), and he’s very talented when looking at a spreadsheet, but he doesn’t have enough sense to come in out of the rain. I think sharing the number so quickly is part of covering up how awkward he is.

I'm not talking about "the process", as you should always question it, and just about everything. I'm talking about knowledge of Kelvin Benjamin, which I am virtually certain they know FAR more about him than both of us put together.

And if any of those "certified" IQ tests, were football-related, then they could be relevant here. Otherwise, who really cares? And who really goes out of their way to get their IQ tested? It's as worthless as most anything I can think of. And, just so you know, I had my IQ tested in the 4th grade, unbeknownst to me. It was far higher than even I believe. But so what? Why would I bother/care to have it tested again?

it 2asnt an optional test. Haha

Adolescent IQ tests are much different than adult tests.

But back to the program

I question this because he is similar to Steve Johnson with his route running and type of play, just much larger and not able to find the same spaces Johnson did. His YAC can be very impressive. And he's a target anywhere on the field.

I think he can contribute to this team in many ways for the better. I see this as a net positive for on the field production. However, question the value of his long term prospects here as he's the type I question when he gets his second pay day. His off the field workouts are also a little less than stellar and he has had beefs with Panthers.

It's hard to judge him, for me at least, with Newton throwing to him who doesn't always throw in to coverage and is not accurate. He takes all the chances Taylor doesn't.

Here is a nice long highlight vid for those that arent familiar. I know most are but still a good watch. You will probably have to click the youtube icon and watch it on youtube for it to work.... EDIT: Apparently the music is bad. I didn't listen so I'm sorry. MUTE IT IF YOU WATCH IT.

music, what music?

On NFL Network, one mook said, Benjamin is great at catching jump balls, which Tyrod Taylor is great at throwing. Really?

Honestly, like many here, I think when Tyrod has WRs he trusts (and learns to do it) he will eventually trust them to get the ball. But that is NOT what he has been great at, IMO.

On NFL Network, one mook said, Benjamin is great at catching jump balls, which Tyrod Taylor is great at throwing. Really?

Honestly, like many here, I think when Tyrod has WRs he trusts (and learns to do it) he will eventually trust them to get the ball. But that is NOT what he has been great at, IMO.

Can he (Benhamin) stretch 6 yards out of bounds. If so, we are in business!

it 2asnt an optional test. Haha

Adolescent IQ tests are much different than adult tests.

But back to the program

I question this because he is similar to Steve Johnson with his route running and type of play, just much larger and not able to find the same spaces Johnson did. His YAC can be very impressive. And he's a target anywhere on the field.

I think he can contribute to this team in many ways for the better. I see this as a net positive for on the field production. However, question the value of his long term prospects here as he's the type I question when he gets his second pay day. His off the field workouts are also a little less than stellar and he has had beefs with Panthers.

It's hard to judge him, for me at least, with Newton throwing to him who doesn't always throw in to coverage and is not accurate. He takes all the chances Taylor doesn't.

Still, the guy has a huge upside, and a decent bottom (phrasing). The Bills have draft picks to burn, and he fills a position of great need. The only reason to be down on this trade, is just to be contrary, IMO. There is a very low risk here.

I look it like this

We have a glut of slot WR's.....but the only real "X" receiver we have on the roster is Deonte Thompson

Think Justin Hunter.....but with a lot more talent

He is a legit starting WR.....and having a true X on the field will force teams to respect our deep passing game....which will only open up our running game even more