Astro-Notes is over for 2017

Astrobot

My apologies...Our grandkids' flight was changed to camp time today, and later this week we go to Boise to see the other 2 grandkids... Odd summer. I've enjoyed providing the service. Will be talking draft when I return home. Go Bills!

Astro

My apologies...Our grandkids' flight was changed to camp time today, and later this week we go to Boise to see the other 2 grandkids... Odd summer. I've enjoyed providing the service. Will be talking draft when I return home. Go Bills!

Astro

Astro, thanks again for all the time you put in on these....you are a highlight of training camp for us

Astro

Thanx as usual. You can take the rest of summer off

Thanks again for all the detailed reports from camp!

I had a good time visiting that part of the country. I'm not sure how far away Boise is from Rexburg, but they have a drive-thru bear park called "Yellowstone Bear World" in Rexburg. If you do the curator tour, you can throw down food to bears from inside a truck. Also, if you pay extra, you can bottle feed bear cubs. Spaces and time are limited for feeding the bear cubs, so you would want to reserve those in advance.

you cant quit...you're FIRED!!!!! :lol:

Thank you, kind sir, for taking the time to do the write-ups...always greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Fired? Crap, there goes my severance...

The organization should throw season tix astro's way.

I think I was in like Flynn until I criticized the team doing 11 on 11s on the third field.