Working Hard in the Off-Season…Aaron Rodgers Style (Spinning Conspiracy Yarns to Pass the Time)

While Josh enjoys a round of golf ️ now and then to the chagrin of many here instead of posting his workout sessions…

If I were a Jests fan, I’d start being very afraid that my supposed all-in QB fresh off of his Achilles is going to let me down this year too…just a hunch! 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/bobbys-in-danger-aaron-rodgers-sounds-alarm-on-rfk-jr-s-safety-before-comparing-him-to-luke-skywalker-gandalf-and-groot/

Some gems 💎 from this guy’s latest pod…

Due to Kennedy’s views, as well as his family history, Rodgers believes the independent candidate is ‘in danger.’

‘They killed his uncle, killed his dad,’ Rodgers said. ‘We know the CIA was involved. I mean, they can’t declassify it because it’s so damning. We know the FBI was involved…”

Bobby’s in danger. He’s putting himself on the line. Why? Because he f***ing believes in this country.

That is, like I said earlier, the archetype of everything we love about Luke Skywalker and Han Solo,’ Rodgers continued, ‘everything we love about Frodo and Sam and Eragon, and Gandolf, and Merry and Pip. Everything that we love about Gamora and Groot and Rocket and Drax… These people believe in something.’ “

Is it just me or is this guy sounding a little too checked out even by off-season standards? 

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The dude is way to old to be eating magic mushrooms, and god knows what else, walking freak zone right there, 

28 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Well he is right about his uncle being killed by the CIA... just saying.

Yeah, I guess I'd want to look into his claims before outright laughing at him for it. Maybe he's right. I have no idea.

That being said, Rodgers is always going on about something. He turned into a big weirdo. And I just don't think he is that great a QB anymore. He certainly doesn't seem to be focusing on football much, but it is the offseason, I suppose.

Nothing wrong with challenging group think, the conspiracy theorist tag is pretty silly at this point in history with all that’s been proven correct after carrying conspiracy label.

You’d think people would know better by now.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

The weirdest part about our modern conspiracy theorists is that they seemingly believe every conspiracy. It’s like they do it just to be argumentative. They’d likely get more traction with their whacked out ideas if they were a bit more selective. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, julian said:

Nothing wrong with challenging group think, the conspiracy theorist tag is pretty silly at this point in history with all that’s been proven correct after carrying conspiracy label.

That's because conspiracy theories that are proven correct garner all the attention while over 99% are bs.  At least that's what Hitler told me on my childhood trip to Brazil.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Yeah, I guess I'd want to look into his claims before outright laughing at him for it. Maybe he's right. I have no idea.

That being said, Rodgers is always going on about something. He turned into a big weirdo. And I just don't think he is that great a QB anymore. He certainly doesn't seem to be focusing on football much, but it is the offseason, I suppose.

Oh yeah absolutely.  Rodgers is one of those guys that thinks every major event is a conspiracy,  occasionally he's right though lol

6 hours ago, buffblue said:

I see he's still on the magic mushrooms

Apparently he just got off another ayahuasca retreat according to wfan lol

I do believe in some of the things he's saying but ya I'd def not want my qb going on n on about this stuff. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

While Josh enjoys a round of golf ️ now and then to the chagrin of many here instead of posting his workout sessions…

If I were a Jests fan, I’d start being very afraid that my supposed all-in QB fresh off of his Achilles is going to let me down this year too…just a hunch! 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/bobbys-in-danger-aaron-rodgers-sounds-alarm-on-rfk-jr-s-safety-before-comparing-him-to-luke-skywalker-gandalf-and-groot/

Some gems 💎 from this guy’s latest pod…

Due to Kennedy’s views, as well as his family history, Rodgers believes the independent candidate is ‘in danger.’

‘They killed his uncle, killed his dad,’ Rodgers said. ‘We know the CIA was involved. I mean, they can’t declassify it because it’s so damning. We know the FBI was involved…”

Bobby’s in danger. He’s putting himself on the line. Why? Because he f***ing believes in this country.

That is, like I said earlier, the archetype of everything we love about Luke Skywalker and Han Solo,’ Rodgers continued, ‘everything we love about Frodo and Sam and Eragon, and Gandolf, and Merry and Pip. Everything that we love about Gamora and Groot and Rocket and Drax… These people believe in something.’ “

Is it just me or is this guy sounding a little too checked out even by off-season standards? 

He is a strange human. I have never warmed to him as a personality. I'm sure all those top QBs have an element of douchiness to them but I always found Rodgers the most dislikeable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Kennedy assassination is the mother lode of conspiracy theories, and increased distrust in the government.   Depending on your bent, it was the CIA, the mafia, the KGB, the fatal shot was an accidental shooting from a secret service agent discharging his weapon from a car in the back of the motorcade.   I recently watched a documentary on amazon, where the gist of it was Kennedy faked his own death and put a squib (movie special effect for a gunshot) on his head and was living with Aristotle Onassis---that's why Jackie married him.   There's 5 right there.

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

First ballot HOFer

It's going to be an interesting HOF induction speech.

2 hours ago, Freak-O said:

The CIA and the FBI collaborating? Is that really plausible? 

Post 9/11 it is.  

6 hours ago, sleeby said:

Trips are for kids?

In this case, yes, 😂

I think it's normal for most people to question some things. We've seen it throughput time with most historical events. There's always going to be a section of people that don't think what we see is the whole story and sometimes it's even proven over time to be right 

But this dude has alternative opinions and beliefs about almost everything. That's where I believe it crosses from normal to possibly dangerous to someone's mental health.

Football wise, I wonder how hard it would be to, over the course of a game, get in Rodgers head about some of these theories he has. Start asking him questions on the field about RFK Jr, or that doctor he's so enamored with. Ask him what he thinks about the moon landing or if he's heard that chupacabra's are real and the CIA has thousands in captivity that they are training to be super soldiers in combat. I'm betting it's easy to make him lose focus these days.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, julian said:

What conspiracy theories have been "proven correct"?   After 60 years, there's as much proof that the CIA killed Kennedy as there is that the Cubans, Russians or Mafia killed him.   John Wilkes Booth died in a barn in southern Virginia in April 1865.  FDR didn't know about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor before it happened.   Hitler didn't escape to South America.  Astronauts landed on the moon several times.   9/11 wasn't "an inside job".   Speculation, rumors, coincidences, debunked pseudo-scientific theories and outright lies do not constitute "proof". 

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a strange human. I have never warmed to him as a personality. I'm sure all those top QBs have an element of douchiness to them but I always found Rodgers the most dislikeable. 

For years, the general assumption has been that Brett Favre was a douche because he wasn't particularly helpful to Rodgers when both were on the Packers.  Now, Favre is no prize as a person but maybe it wasn't just Favre.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

I want to know why we don't have a Josh conspiracy video? Is he too busy on the golf course to post one or does he have conspiracies but doesn't film them?

My Magic 8 Ball says "it's the latter"

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's because conspiracy theories that are proven correct garner all the attention while over 99% are bs.  At least that's what Hitler told me on my childhood trip to Brazil.

Although your ratio is obviously exaggerated immensely to help drive home your point that even though sometimes outlandish sounding claims end up being true, many times they’re just incorrect stories, I do agree with you.

My point wasn’t to say every story or claim made is true, it was simply to say the conspiracy theory label is thrown around by some people who’d rather not think critically or question their own belief system.

• Like (+1) 1