[Vague Clickbait Title]

we have huge holes to fill in secondary.  Need to prioritize it in draft.  Dejean reminds me of Hyde.  Could come in and fill immediate need. I also like Cole Bishop in round 3 or 4 if he’s available.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 10
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 2

He’s a talent for sure. I am not sure if he’s going to be there at 28 and moving up for a DB might not be the best play. I think any move up is WR based, but wouldn’t toss things at the tv if DeJean got picked at 28.

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He’s a talent for sure. I am not sure if he’s going to be there at 28 and moving up for a DB might not be the best play. I think any move up is WR based, but wouldn’t toss things at the tv if DeJean got picked at 28.

Agree completely. The only move up is for a WR with where we are at. And if Coop’ is there and 28 and hey select him, you can’t be mad. 

19 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He will be there at 60.

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 10
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I like the player, but no.  

It's reciever or heads need to roll.

The WR pool is loaded this year.  1st round talent will fall into the 2nd round…guys like Laggette, Coleman and Tez Walker will be available in the 2nd round.

• Like (+1) 2

I think Dejean is an all around good football player, but when I watch him, he seems like a 3rd round guy to me. If the guy doesn't play a premium position, than he better be special if your using a 1 on him. Good player yes, but I don't see special. If there isn't a WR we like at 28, invest in the trenches or move down. 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

The WR pool is loaded this year.  1st round talent will fall into the 2nd round…guys like Laggette, Coleman and Tez Walker will be available in the 2nd round.

Not at pick #60 and the Bills really need those mid round picks if you're thinking about a trade up scenario.  

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

we have huge holes to fill in secondary.  Need to prioritize it in draft.  Dejean reminds me of Hyde.  Could come in and fill immediate need. I also like Cole Bishop in round 3 or 4 if he’s available.

we passed on paying tons of very good and proven veteran safeties peanuts. Wasn’t a priority, so why spend our most valuable resource on one now?

go get a receiver or pass rusher that’s two to three times as costly in free agency 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I like the player, but no.  

It's reciever or heads need to roll.

So, if the Bills are there at 28 and they have the option of taking a player with a 1st round grade versus taking a 2nd round graded receiver, you want them to pass on the higher rated players and reach for a 2nd round talent?

I honestly think some of you don't understand how the draft works. You make a draft board. You grade players. You draft according to your board. You don't get enamored with any one player or even any one position, because there are a billion scenarios and it might not fall the way you think, especially when you are at 28.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

Naw! If we're going secondary in round 1, the guy I want is the CB from Alabama.  He's listed as going in the late 20's so not a reach and likely different folks will have him ranked all over the place.  Josh Allen was ranked all the way from #1 overall to a 4th rounder.

But I want this guy so we can say we have a CB named Kool Aid on the team!

I wouldn't be too interested in a 1st round corner,  but the Bills being the Bills, I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route at 28.  Maybe they could move him to safety,  but we all know what that talk is about and I would rather not pick a S in R1,  either. 

Will this guy be a difference maker vs Mahomes or Burrow when it counts?

The answer is no, and that is why someone Allen can utilize to outduel him is the only correct answer when talking about who we should draft in the first round

• Disagree 1

I follow Iowa closely because my dad went there.  I watched most every game he played in.  He is a gamer. Just a really good football player.  He will find a way to be a started for ten years.  I don't think we will be upset in the long run at all.  He can provide return ability, play safety, slot corner, outside corner.  You find a way to get him on the field. 

To get an idea of his athleticism watch his dunk videos. 

Beane has plenty of options at safety/corner, including Simmons and Blackmon after June 1 with the Tre White savings. Could be a decent safety available in the second round, too. 

No, I think Beane will draft a pass rusher then trade up in the second to nab a WR he likes, using a fourth-round pick. Then depth picks for DB and OL. 

4 hours ago, bills6969 said:

If the Bills believe he can be a good starting CB in the league, I could see it.  I used to feel differently, but I would be reluctant to spend a first on him if they see him as a S.  

3 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Legette won’t make it to 60 and Coleman could be pretty good or end up unable to get open at all.  Walker has all sorts of athletic tools, but is a gamble that he can develop.  I think if you get past mid-2nd you might not find a WR worth taking.

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I still want a mind blowing WR....find one!

I think that expectation is too high.  They might find a good starting WR - and that’s fine.  If you’re expecting superstar, uncoverable WR, I think you’ll be disappointed.

• Like (+1) 1

Hard pass. We’re supposed to get excited about a guy that benefited from bad throws and bad QBs that telegraphed exactly where they were going with the ball? No thanks. 

not to mention I’ll vomit if they pick a DB at 28.

but I’ll say this, I’m sure McDermott is salivating over this kid. So he’ll probably be the pick. 

• Like (+1) 1