Which QB do you want to win the Super Bowl?

If Patrick Mahomes won it, he will have 3 more rings than Josh Allen.

If Lamar Jackson won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

If Jared Goff won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

If Brock Purdy won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

If Patrick Mahomes won it, he will have 3 more rings than Josh Allen.

If Lamar Jackson won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

If Jared Goff won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

If Brock Purdy won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

Jared Goff hands down all day 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 20

Probably not the most popular choice on here but Lamar 

But I wouldn't mind seeing Goff win one either

Mahomes has already been to the Mountain Top and Purdy doesn't deserve a ring 

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Goff and the Lions all the way. Would be great to see another rust belt city like Detroit win their first. 

It would and I am rooting for the Lions from here out but there's definitely a petty side in me that would be disappointed to see the Lions get one before we do.  Especially when you think about where the Bills and Lions were 4 years ago

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Lions are the only team I am ok winning a SB before the Bills out of all the teams who have not won it yet. That fan base deserves good things, and the only way I wouldn’t root for them is if they were playing us. 

…after that? 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs.

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

The Lions are she only team I am ok winning a SB before the Bills out of all the teams who have not won it yet. That fan base deserves good things, and the only way I wouldn’t root for them is if they were playing us. 

…after that? 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs.

Yep. They’re an older franchise than Buffalo and have had very little success over the decades. Definitely have a bit of a soft spot for them. 

I don't care. But if the Bills have to keep losing to the Chiefs, it might as well be because the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL and perennial champions.

I had said before I wanted Detroit to win, but, I don't want them to win on their first try. It doesn't seem right. You have to earn that. KC and Baltimore each lost their first time. (SF did win their first.) But SF already has five, KC has three, and Baltimore has three. So I really don't care. F all of them.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I always want the team that beat us to win the Super Bowl. It’s never happened.

What?! 1974: Buffalo lost to Pittsburgh in the divisionals then Pittsburgh won their first SB ever against Minnesota! 😅

Edited by chongli

16 minutes ago, chongli said:

What?! 1974: Buffalo lost to Pittsburgh in the divisionals then Pittsburgh for their first SB ever against Minnesota! 😅

not to mention… you know… the four Super Bowls we were in ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I don’t like the list of teams that have never won the Super Bowl getting even shorter.  

This. There are only six franchises besides us which have been around since the SB era begun in 1966 that have never won a SB:

Minnesota

Detroit

Arizona/St. Louis

Atlanta

LA Chargers/San Diego

Tennessee/Houston

Cleveland doesn't count, no matter what the NFL officially decrees, since they won two after they moved to Baltimore. They are effectively an expansion team.

Other expansion teams which haven't won one: Carolina, Jacksonville, Houston, Cincinnati.

Edited by chongli

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m talking about this era of Bills.

So that means in addition to our team clearly being cursed, if KC loses after being the Bills (again) it will mean the Bills curse any team that beats us?  I love it.  Keep this trend going.  The fact that KC beat us 3 of the past 4 years but won the SB in 0 of those seasons would be awesome, to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

Want or expect?

Want is Goff as the Lions deserve to finally win a SB.  If it can’t be us, why not the Lions.

Expect is Lamar as the Ravens look too strong for anyone in the playoffs to beat.  They’ve beaten 9 teams with winning records this year.  That’s the most of the final four.

2 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

So that means in addition to our team clearly being cursed, if KC loses after being the Bills (again) it will mean the Bills curse any team that beats us?  I love it.  Keep this trend going.  The fact that KC beat us 3 of the past 4 years but won the SB in 0 of those seasons would be awesome, to me. 

It is pretty crazy. 

I like Lamar and hope he wins.  But are we prepared for all the narratives we will get of Mahomes, Burrow and Lamar all getting to a Super Bowl and 2 of those doing so by beating Josh in divisional round in Buffalo along the way?

Josh then becomes the 4 best QB in his own conference and there will be nothing we could say to really disagree with that.

Edited by Billsflyer12

Lamar Jackson. Like Allen, Jackson was largely underrated in the draft and basically blew away the doubters expectations of him, proving that many of the so called draft "experts" dont deserve their jobs. Jackson and Allen were the two QBs I had most highly rated in that draft year (2018) and having lived in the Baltimore tv market for some time before moving back to Buffalo, ive always rooted for him. Ravens are pretty much the team I root for if they are not playing the Bills so pulling hard for him to get his ring. I want him to really out play Mahomes today so I can throw it in stupid Chiefs fans faces that Lamar > Mahomes since all that matters for that fanbase is a QB winning for deciding who's better and not surrounding team (it's my argument Allen out played Mahomes in two playoff games and was the better QB but Mahomes had the better team around him which is why he won). I hate the rest of the AFC. 

I don't care for either NFC QB playing. Only NFC team I care about is the Packers (was a big Favre fan years ago and really like how Love has come along - Packers are the only other team I root for at all) so if Ravens lose, I honestly don't give a ***** except "anyone but Mahomes" winning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.