Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

'Bride the First' was in a serious automobile accident when she was 18, and the medical staff encouraged visitors to speak with her while she was in her coma of six weeks  I am sure your wife's medical staff will have recommendations on how much external stimuli to provide her with as she recovers.

9 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Just know…anyone out there who hasn’t experienced this FAMILY, that’s exactly what it is. A FAMILY. I can not tell you how humbled I am by the prayers and go fund me donations for me and my kids. Words will NEVER tell the story. We all read about the generosity and FAMILY dynamic, but until it happens to you, you can’t even fathom how meaningful it is.

I never met any of you, but you are praying for my wife who also loves the bills like you do know her. I can’t even see this screen from crying and I hope this makes sense. Whorlnut from 2 days ago will never exist again. A more humbled, softer man now takes his place. 

As an update…we got amazing news about an hour ago. The nurses asked her to wiggle her toes and SHE DID!  Praise the Lord!  Please continue to pray for no setbacks and that she comes back to me and the rest of the family. Thanks again!!!

That’s great news.  We’ll keep praying for her.  I said three our fathers for her yesterday.

That is good news! 
Hoping for more of that for her and you, 🙏

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Any positive news today whorlnut?  Most likely an Interventional Neuro Radiologist coiled it to remove.  I used to work in that space.

I’m headed to the hospital right now. Had to be home for the kids last night. The hospital is 90 minutes from my house. 

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and we continue to lift this family and situation up to you. With travel logistics and safe travels to and fro for Whorlnut.

you know better than we do what this situation requires. Interceding on their behalf in all areas of need. 

Love in action Indeed. 

In Jesus name I pray Amen.

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Here is the link to the go fund me page for those that are interested. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-jill-after-surviving-a-brain-aneurysm?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_content=facebook_cta_variant&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

thank you all for your prayers and support

Thanks, will do my best to spread the link on the internet for you all. 

Stay strong ❤️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.