Humongous LAMP - The newest Bills fan

stevestojan

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I know this is a LAMP but I just had to share. 

The newest bills fan was born at 9:50am PT. He’s a healthy 8lbs two Oz and mom and him are doing great. 

William Daniel Stojanovich. He will go by Liam (the last 4 letters of William and the Irish nickname for their version of William) William was important as it was my wife’s uncle’s name (Bills) who died far too young from MS. 

Side note, the little guy is already saying that he doesn’t think Mason Rudolph is an MFL caliber QB. 

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

Congrats.  Being a Dad is the absolute best thing in the world.  Many prayers for you, your wife and your little fella for a prosperous and healthy life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The newest bills fan was born at 9:50am PT. He’s a healthy 8lbs two Oz and mom and him are doing great. 

William Daniel Stojanovich. He will go by Liam (the last 4 letters of William and the Irish nickname for their version of William) William was important as it was my wife’s uncle’s name (Bills) who died far too young from MS. 

Side note, the little guy is already saying that he doesn’t think Mason Rudolph is an MFL caliber QB. 

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

Kid doesn't know it's "N"FL?  Lame.

Just kidding.  Congrats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

Congrats, mine came last May and he is almost 8 months now.  Its the absolute best!  TIRING but the best and totally worth it!

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

You have been here a long time, congrats man!

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

An Irish Polack; what could go wrong?-)

Congrats, man.

Enjoy your new bundle of perspective. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

An Irish Polack; what could go wrong?-)

Congrats, man.

Enjoy your new bundle of perspective. :thumbsup:

Irish Serb - an even more intriguing combination. And he’ll be 1/4 Jewish so this pot is a melted one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

William Daniel Stojanovich. He will go by Liam (the last 4 letters of William and the Irish nickname for their version of William) William was important as it was my wife’s uncle’s name (Billy) who died far too young from MS. 

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

Pics or it didn't happen!

• Haha (+1) 1

Congratulations, man!

I know you've talked about your personal life on here every now and then, and it's really cool to see things working out so awesomely for you.

Hopefully he'll get to grow up knowing the Bills only as a perennial playoff team and Super Bowl contender/winner.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Congratulations! I passed my Bills love on to my daughter, and now 6-year old grandson. One of the special joys of parenting and grandparenting. Blessings to you and your family. 

It’s not illegal in any way. We looked it up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

William Daniel Stojanovich. He will go by Liam (the last 4 letters of William and the Irish nickname for their version of William) William was important as it was my wife’s uncle’s name (Billy) who died far too young from MS. 

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

I will never forget that day. I won’t bore you with the details, but they are imprinted on my soul. There is nothing like the birth of your first born child. 

God bless you and your family. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Congratulations man, there’s nothing better. I had my 5th (Tage) in November. The Bills are 6-1 since he’s been a fan. I hope little Liam can be the good luck charm we need to win it all.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Bandwagon fan! Where was he for the Edwards/ Losman/ Holcomb years!

congrats to you & your wife. A great bedtime story would be the time you lost a bet on a bills message board to this super cool poster! Congrats again and good luck sleeping.

9 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I'm so disappointed in you all.  About 20 congrats and no one commenting "do you know who the father is?" yet.  

Just assumed it was Tyreek Hill or Travis Henry. 

Congrats

We've had to wait our whole life for the Bills to win the Super Bowl - hopefully it happens in this little dude's first month of life :) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Rubes said:

Congratulations, man!

I know you've talked about your personal life on here every now and then, and it's really cool to see things working out so awesomely for you.

Hopefully he'll get to grow up knowing the Bills only as a perennial playoff team and Super Bowl contender/winner.

Thanks Rubes! 

i jokingly said to my wife “I’m not sure how I’ll feel if he gets to see a SB after only being alive for a month when I’ve had to suffer for 43 years.” 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Congrats to one of the few (only?) TBDers to have his name used as an autocorrect!

Yes... we have been around here a long time.

Enjoy the adventure.  My youngest turns 21 next week, exactly how old I was for SB XXV.  I believe fervently in our kids doing better than we did.

16 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Best day of my life. 

go bills. 

Great first name for your son!  Ours was born months early and 9 weeks in NICU--was going to go with William, but he was so tiny we told him he could only handle half the name...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.