Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

2 minutes ago, Utah John said:

About the second half last night...did Miami put out a missing persons report on Achane after halftime?  He was tearing it up in the first half, and the Dolphins had the lead so they could have kept on running.  Did McDaniel outsmart himself by moving away from the run?

We put a safety up vs the run and they just didn’t have the ball. Offense did an incredible job with ball control. They ran 9 plays in the 2nd half before that final drive.

• Like (+1) 4

They really, really did not like Josh pumping up the crowd after the game. Lol that was incredible. The icing on the cake. paraphrasing, "That ****wad prancing around like he owned the place on our field pumping up the crowd. The disrespect is outrageous." Hilarious!

Then whenever they mention the Bills they say how mediocre we are and how the Steelers will have a very good shot to win. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t have an issue with Tua at all, except for the fact that Miami fans all year were saying that he was better than Josh Allen

Josh Allen is a generational quarterback despite the turnovers. This guy literally can do things that nobody else in the league can do.

It’s not just the fact that he can make every throw

It’s everything else too

It really is like the football gods created the perfect arm, mind and body to pass and run in the game of football. 

The one man army when needed John

16 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm not so sure on that. He's put up Top 10 numbers in this system with these weapons throwing to his first read. But looking at the list of great and good QBs...

5-6 Top Tier QBs

mahomes
allen
burrow
jackson
dak

Then the rest of the pack with some really good QBs at the top:

cousins

herbert
goff
purdy
stroud
lawrence

stafford
hurts
mayfield
carr

Not sure I'd put Tua above anyone until we get to the Hurts/Mayfield area... and that's #13/14ish.

If he's top 10, it's barely.

That is why I said top 10. He had a superb year and most stats he is top 5 or better. I 100% agree though he is in the next group below.

The five you mentioned are the elite and everyone after have the potential to be close but not the same. Stroud could be elite just need more time to see how it plays out. The big issue with the potential top 10 group you listed is they are good enough to win a SB in perfect conditions, but the contract your going to pay will also limit your roster building which is why guys like Carr and Mayfield seemed to regress as the talent had to leave.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

About the second half last night...did Miami put out a missing persons report on Achane after halftime?  He was tearing it up in the first half, and the Dolphins had the lead so they could have kept on running.  Did McDaniel outsmart himself by moving away from the run?

I saw somewhere that Miami had 100 yards rushing at halftime and ended with 108.

They also only had 4 plays of offense in the 3rd quarter

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I was just amazed at how bills fans invaded Miami for the game and a little participation that they had from their own fans

This was in all essence of playoff game, and you couldn’t even represent your own team

Bills fans bought those tickets when the schedule came out. The diaspora in South Florida always shows up, but a January game was a perfect post-holiday vacation for WNYers. 

9 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Then whenever they mention the Bills they say how mediocre we are and how the Steelers will have a very good shot to win. 

Talk about a self-burn there, haha. 

If the Bills are trash, what does that make the phins?  Sounds like they're getting mentally prepared to be bounced from the playoffs in round 1 again. 

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Talk about a self-burn there, haha. 

If the Bills are trash, what does that make the phins?  Sounds like they're getting mentally prepared to be bounced from the playoffs in round 1 again. 

100% lol. But they do seem to realize that.

2 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I saw somewhere that Miami had 100 yards rushing at halftime and ended with 108.

You can thank our head coach for that.   McD adjusted and shut that door.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

You can thank our head coach for that.   McD adjusted and shut that door.

I have said it elsewhere.  Credit where it is due, McDermott and the staff coached an excellent game (although the 1st down runs into a wall were driving me nuts).  

If Allen got that last 1st down to run out the 4th quarter, I think McDermott would have gotten even more credit.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Figster said:

It really is like the football gods created the perfect arm, mind and body to pass and run in the game of football. 

The one man army when needed John

I think god forgot the “mind” part.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

They really, really did not like Josh pumping up the crowd after the game. Lol that was incredible. The icing on the cake. paraphrasing, "That ****wad prancing around like he owned the place on our field pumping up the crowd. The disrespect is outrageous." Hilarious!

Well....when you are Josh's prison *****, he can do what he wants, when he wants, even in your own house.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Figster said:

Won't hurt my feelings If the fish bite back next week and munch down on cry baby Mahomes and his Swifty toy boy Kelce.

Much to Taylors dismay ( she secretly thinks about Josh Allen )

In the Holiday spirit of things

Love it.   I’m torn on who I want to win that one, beating a team 3x in a year is a tall task, but Mahomes is always dangerous.  Kelce apparently retired mid -season and didn’t notify anyone though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

We put a safety up vs the run and they just didn’t have the ball. Offense did an incredible job with ball control. They ran 9 plays in the 2nd half before that final drive.

How could it only be 9 plays before the final drive? 

They had 5 drives in the second half, which means 4 of them were before the final drive. They punted each of those 4 drives...

Everybody, I have to go do some work-work for bit.

I don’t know all of your schedules, but are we going to have someone checking in on FinHeaven to make sure they aren’t going to do something stupid and hurt themselves?

Seriously, I’m a little worried about them and they shouldn’t be left alone.  

Regret is a dish traditionally served “too late” and we should avoid it at all costs.

23 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

How could it only be 9 plays before the final drive? 

They had 5 drives in the second half, which means 4 of them were before the final drive. They punted each of those 4 drives...

I missed the punt return drive

image.thumb.png.045e480113fbf57599f513dbf4e8c4c2.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

That place starting to remind me of my this place when Brady used to visit a few years back …

Difference is that they can always “remember” the 70s SB’s that their grandfathers witnessed and use that to one up themselves over the Bills  … would be nice to take that away from them one day ..

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Might have seen it from me, but the 1st half statistics are in here.  Rushing yards - true. 

I think technically it was 5 plays of offense, since technically a punt counts as an offensive play

Should have been 4 if not for @#$#$%@#$^ Josh Allen strip sack fumble.

15 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Fans are irrational, one of them said "I would never allow that to happen on my field but dont ask what I would do", yet another big man on a keyboard.  Pathetic Reponses well worth the read.  About one 1 in  5 admitted it was like a home field advantage for the Bills is why he did it and a few went so far as to actually say, next time beat the bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Fans are irrational, one of them said "I would never allow that to happen on my field but dont ask what I would do", yet another big man on a keyboard.  Pathetic Reponses well worth the read.  About one 1 in  5 admitted it was like a home field advantage for the Bills is why he did it and a few went so far as to actually say, next time beat the bills.

Probably some five foot nothing tall as he is round wannabe that would call JA “Sir” if he ever looked at him funny… 

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

I find Miami and KC fans to be worse than even NE fans were..

They are certainly the two fan bases  hate the most these days … at least the Chiefs have won something though ..

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

"Extremely disrespectful....bad look that the Fins (players) allowed that. ....& don't ask me what I would've done to prevent it - trust me, he's not doing that on every opponent's field....he felt comfortable doing that at Hard Rock.  He shouldn't be that comfortable."

WTF do they think the Fins players are supposed to do to prevent it - attack him?  He wasn't just "taking a victory lap" he was going along, acknowledging the fans.  It's not uncommon, any stadium where an away game has a substantial number of opposing fans.  Josh did it at Heinz Field or whatever they call Yinzer Palace these days, and found his JUCO OC on the way.  Most away games, there aren't enough fans and it's just a small patch of them near the exit tunnel.

I can see maybe not feeling like it's a safe thing to do at the Eagles home field where their fans throw rocks at Santa Claus fercripesake.  Or maybe the old Oakland Coliseum.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

man do they look bored.

Looks like a bunch of guys not buying what they are being told. Of course, that could always be edited to look like that. But even seeing a few snips of the Miami players pressers this week....they seem disengaged.

52 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

"Extremely disrespectful....bad look that the Fins (players) allowed that. ....& don't ask me what I would've done to prevent it - trust me, he's not doing that on every opponent's field....he felt comfortable doing that at Hard Rock.  He shouldn't be that comfortable."

WTF do they think the Fins players are supposed to do to prevent it - attack him?  He wasn't just "taking a victory lap" he was going along, acknowledging the fans.  It's not uncommon, any stadium where an away game has a substantial number of opposing fans.  Josh did it at Heinz Field or whatever they call Yinzer Palace these days, and found his JUCO OC on the way.  Most away games, there aren't enough fans and it's just a small patch of them near the exit tunnel.

I can see maybe not feeling like it's a safe thing to do at the Eagles home field where their fans throw rocks at Santa Claus fercripesake.  Or maybe the old Oakland Coliseum.

Fins fans are braindead.  That "victory lap" happened while Allen was taking interviews after the game.  The fans were chanting MVP at the time according to Sal C.

GDbXuUjWsAAcB88?format=jpg&name=large

Found that in a tweet but it was from another tweet so it embeds two tweets and cuts the picture off, so I just used the picture.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Fins fans are braindead.  That "victory lap" happened while Allen was taking interviews after the game.  The fans were chanting MVP at the time according to Sal C.

GDbXuUjWsAAcB88?format=jpg&name=large

Some things you can’t unsee. Probably one of the more vile pictures I can remember seeing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

That thread is pretty funny.  Josh is living rent free in their heads.  They've convinced themselves that Josh is some egomaniac douchebag creep, which couldn't be further from the truth about the kid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

31 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No wonder he is not reaching these guys; he is using way too many multisyllabic words: inherent, expectations, mindset, etc. . . . Come on, Mike, these are the Miami Dolphins you're speaking to.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

Who’s that jkerrie poster (Bills fan) who is trying to soothe everything over? (Last page of that thread)

If you post here you should be ashamed of yourself! If I had an account there i would have stoked the fire big-time!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.