Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

....there is, as expected, much gnashing of teeth.

Some of the more interesting thread discussions, include, (but are not limited to):

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

- Trade for Justin Fields

- The Dolphins have had a curse ever since moving to this stadium built on a native American burial ground

Feel free to add your own favourites.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Some of the more interesting thread discussions, include, (but are not limited to):

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

- The Dolphins have had a curse ever since moving to this stadium built on a native American burial ground

Tons of Tua and McDaniel are frauds and they need to both go threads also.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

They got at least one right.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I think this is the third time now this weekend that I’ve seen Fields tossed around as a solution for teams. Man it pays to be a C-level QB with some starting experience that can run. Years ago we called that Tyrod Taylor.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 21
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I think this is the third time now this weekend that I’ve seen Fields tossed around as a solution for teams. Man it pays to be a C-level QB with some starting experience that can run. Years ago we called that Tyrod Taylor.

Yea but fields is TT on steroids

He's bigger faster and stronger... And has a bigger arm...

It's like the Justin Herbert to Josh Allen comparison... Sure they might be physically the same stature on the field or close to it

But one place like he's Superman and one plays like he's not...

I don't think Fields is amazing... But he's definitely got more talent than tyrod Taylor.. who is a good journeyman

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 7

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea but fields is TT on steroids

He's bigger faster and stronger... And has a bigger arm...

It's like the Justin Herbert to Josh Allen comparison... Sure they might be physically the same stature on the field or close to it

But one place like he's Superman and one plays like he's not...

I don't think Fields is amazing... But he's definitely got more talent than tyrod Taylor.. who is a good journeyman

Fields has had one of the worst supporting players can have. About as bad as 2018 Bills oline nad WR group. He needs a new team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Fields has had one of the worst supporting players can have. About as bad as 2018 Bills oline nad WR group. He needs a new team.

Yes . The bears literally haven't developed a quarterback since world war II

Any quarterback going there , is basically the end of your career historically

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Coming into the game, Miami was 11-0 when leading at halftime, the only team in the NFL that could boast an undefeated record in that circumstance. Feels good to end that for them. Their fans must be livid their vaunted offense did nothing the entire 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 5

31 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

In the Allen vs Tua thread:

”I’d take Allen 10 times a week over Tua…”

Allen is like unquantifiable at this point lol. Everyone’s like well if he didn’t turn it over as much we’d be winning then he makes a handful of impossible plays and ends up more than redeeming himself  seemingly every game 😂. That INT in ot of the Vikings game last season is really the only time I can remember him blowing a game late or even not leading the bills on a game tying/leading drive when there was an opportunity 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Miamis gotta be headed for total rebuild in a couple years imo…that Shanahan system is high floor but pretty low ceiling and it just isn’t fooling the better defensive coaches in the league. They’re gonna lose some pieces if they decide to resign tua and really need a way to come up with elite defensive play but Howard is on the downswing and they got von millered with that Bradley Chubb knee injury. 

• Like (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, Nelius said:

T Mobile for short ;  )

55 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Years ago he was the semi-failure drafted QB potentially coming available. 

Just now, Figster said:

Lol, you know I might wait until my team gets knocked out of the playoffs before sending your QB and HC packing,

Just a thought...

Hasn't stopped us.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Chicago is about to get a massive influx of talent, thanks to astute draft day trades.  If they decide to keep Fields they are going to get a massive haul for the pick they got from Carolina…they will possibly be able to add MHJ or Odunze to their receiving corps, to go along with DJ Moore…the Bears’ future is bright indeed.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

I think a joke is appropriate here now.

What do you call a DB that gets burned by Diggs?

"APPLE CRISP"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Fire Danny Crossman is always the right answer in fairness. I didn't realise he was their ST coach, although Harty's touchdown makes more sense now that I know he is.

Eh, the player suffering the non contact injury, who would have been in the exact spot to make the tackle, has more to do with the punt return than any of the ST coaches past mistakes. 

• Agree 4

3 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

Is Danny Crossman really their ST coach? 😂

15 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Eh, the player suffering the non contact injury, who would have been in the exact spot to make the tackle, has more to do with the punt return than any of the ST coaches past mistakes. 

I was being slightly tongue in cheek....

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Matt_In_NH said:

My favorite is reading g about ten times last night “they own us”

Josh runs Buffalo, and is feared and revered in Miami, NE, NYC.  Josh is Miami's Daddy

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Amongst all of my Bills jerseys- one of my favorite Bills shirts is a simple, long sleeve white shirts that says "Buffalo Runs The East".  I wear that proudly in NE, and will be wearing that frequently this year

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nelius said:

I remember pounding the table to give Taylor another year. That's how desperate not having a superstar at QB makes you.

Dolphins fans are finding out they have a less physical Alex Smith at QB and I'm here for it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 8

5 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

Suicide watch is on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

It’s why the Pro Bowl vote is so utterly stupid, and even Fins fans are seeing it now. Take Davis (which he was for some of the game) and Cook out of the Bills offense - does Josh struggle to the same extent as Tua did last night? No. Nine times out of 10 he finds a way to at least put the Bills in a winning position late on.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

Those sound funny but I think the first one was actually from “Stadium Wall Archives”.

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Do the helmets cause that problem and make it impossible to fix?  Maybe a goat ate a baseball creating a curse.  

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

yeah it’s pretty damn crazy how mediocre Bears QBs have been throughout history! 

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

yeah it’s pretty damn crazy how mediocre Bears QBs have been throughout history! 

Kinda like Ohio State and Michigan, but there's always hope that one guy...

6 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

- Fire Danny Crossman!

- We got stupid fans

feels good that we aren’t posting fire Danny crossman anymore. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

meh, do you think it was the first play in an otherwise impressive season?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.