Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

As dumb as some of the stuff he’s done has been josh is a James cook drop away from a net positive game imo 

Or Ben Johnson knifing it in from the 1. Allen could have 4 TDs right there. Weird game.

Are we done blaming Josh’s turnovers for everything that’s wrong with this team? That drive is exactly what Allen brings to the table, and we aren’t winning anything without him and his turnovers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

As dumb as some of the stuff he’s done has been josh is a James cook drop away from a net positive game imo 

Don't Gabe Davis screwing up a hot route... Refs not calling PI

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Pass to Shakir was one of the best of the year 

I knew that was a catch the moment he threw it. Perfect mechanics and air under the ball 

Just now, Mynamemike said:

This game shouldn’t be close. I know I’ve had a few drinks but I think Brady has called a great game we’ve just been executing poorly

it is 100% execution errors. Not coaching. Not anything the dolphins have done. We cleaned it up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Can always tell a good play from a bad.  Bad play gets like 20 pages and a board crash with minute long load times per page.  Touchdown gets like 3 pages that I can catch up on during the commercial break.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Great job on that drive Josh. Perfect drive. Took what the Miami D gave him. 

Those 4 and 5 yard checkdowns over the middle one 1st down were the key to the two puntless Patriot games. 

The wrinkle on the last drive to mix some man coverage on the pattern Tua likes on 3rd down was also key.

Just now, Success said:

And Josh Allen says to everyone who doubted him and even mocked him earlier...are you not entertained?

If people don't love him at his turnovers, they aren't allowed to love him at his zillion td's and crazy throws!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Real McClappy said:

Were all the Allen Haters go?

He was not playing well early on. It is what it is no hate needed.

Seems to take a few quarters for our guy to settle in and get more confident with what he is seeing.