Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, 97bills said:

I thought Miami oline was injured 

Always assume the opposite of what the media say is going to be an advantage to Buffalo. I used to get so upset when I'd hear "so and so is going to feast on the opponent this week" and then doesn't. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Nextmanup said:

The first INT...Josh has no defense.  that was ALL QB and ALL TERRIBLE.

HE's just a fly by the seat of his pants guy.   Sometimes it works magnificently, sometimes he makes plays that are so bad I can't believe an NFL player would make them.  It's who he is.

Obviously it all evens out for the better, or else we wouldn't have the records we have had with him.

Thank you for defining the depth and breath of you analysis.

We are done folks.  We lose today and come back next week and they do the exact same thing to us next week.  It will be similar to losing two years in a row to Dallas in Superbowl.  Our Bills implode when the stakes are high.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Nitro said:

D line is not dominating like I thought they would.  Miami's O line is doing a solid job.  

Well Von is also playing so they aren't really defending 4 Defensive linemen right now.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

The first INT...Josh has no defense.  that was ALL QB and ALL TERRIBLE.

It was an option route for the WR and it only works when the QB and WR are on the same page.

They weren’t.

Should Josh have turfed it? You can make that case if you want, but there is reason why more than half of Allen’s INT’s are to Gabe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

both of our lines getting bullied by a depleted phin squad. that’s the story of the game.

Just like against Cincinnati last year in the playoffs. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Allen really fked this game with dumb throws,  lucky on the off the Helmut pass for TD

Not sure it was even open on the slant. Thankfully a TD but could have easily been another INT.

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

He refuses to bring pressure to get Tua uncomfortable 

Blitzing usuly doesnt work when qb is getting rid of ball in under 2 seconds

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

You can't have a shootout when your QB turns it over 2x in the opponents endzone and misses wide open WR's on deep balls

Let's be honest the 4th and 2 was essentially a punt.  I would do that everytime if I could

3 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

If Fins were healthy, they’d be murdering Buffalo.

And if the refs were calling PI and holding, we'd be up 2-3 scores.  It's a tie game....going to be a 1 score game no matter what happens.....

Edited by sven233
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

This all goes back to the missed diggs bomb and 2 horrible ints. I wish we used cook more 

I wish Josh would just make the plays given to him on the field.

26 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Really?  How about just admitting that Josh threw a ***** ball.  That'd be easier 

He did. But Gabe NEVER helps out. The ints are always to Gabe. 

Just now, Einstein said:

It was an option route for the WR and it only works when the QB and WR are on the same page.

They weren’t.

Should Josh have turfed it? You can make that case if you want, but there is reason why more than half of Allen’s INT’s are to Gabe.

If you’ve gotta turf balls that you’re worried your receiver might run the wrong option on you’d be turfing most throws 😂

Just now, Irish Dave said:

We are done folks.  We lose today and come back next week and they do the exact same thing to us next week.  It will be similar to losing two years in a row to Dallas in Superbowl.  Our Bills implode when the stakes are high.  

Good you think that. Now you can save yourself time which you otherwise woukd have wasted watching the games