Patriots @ Bills game thread - 2nd half

Simon

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

I cant believe Kincaid just passed Watkins for lead in Rookie receptions.  I had such high hopes for Watkins.  One of the few picks I wanted the Bills to make no matter what the cost.  Its ok to be wrong I guess lol

lol I thought the Manuel to Watkins connection was going to be unstoppable 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

I cant believe Kincaid just passed Watkins for lead in Rookie receptions.  I had such high hopes for Watkins.  One of the few picks I wanted the Bills to make no matter what the cost.  Its ok to be wrong I guess lol

And that’s with ceding far too many opportunities to Kincaid as well. 

2 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Diggs’ effort seems to be alternating between try too hard and try far too little. It really sucks to feel that way, I don’t know maybe he’s in his own head too much at this point. 

I feel like mentally he's content not sacrificing his body. If the play works right, he's gonna make it. If not, he's fine living for the next down. He could definitely make more effort for the big catch or at least try to draw the PI.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chugga said:

lol I thought the Manuel to Watkins connection was going to be unstoppable 

Remember when he had 150 yards and 2 touchdowns in ONE HALF against KC? I thought he had arrived 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I cant believe Kincaid just passed Watkins for lead in Rookie receptions.  I had such high hopes for Watkins.  One of the few picks I wanted the Bills to make no matter what the cost and they made the pick. Its ok to be wrong I guess lol

And while Sammy is enjoying his money at home, Mike Evans is just putting up 1k seasons annually still

• Like (+1) 1