Patriots @ Bills game thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

i want that fake on 4th to go away.   been trying that garbage for 5 years and every single person in the league,  at home,  in this galaxy,  knows youre not going.   just punt the stupid ball.

it's annoying, but it only needs to work 1 out of 15 to be worth it. doesn't cost anything

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

NE is just going to kill the clock.

Turnovers are the only way we're going to score 

McDermott and company are typically good at half time adjustments + the Bills receive the ball as well. We’re going to see a much better offense in the 2nd half IMO, but that’s not saying much. They need to lean on Cook more and let Allen smoke them on play action. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Roundybout said:

Go ahead, explain how Murray’s drop is on Josh. I’ll wait. 

lol, I don’t think anywhere in my post I said Josh was the ONLY reason we are off today.   But he is one of the main reasons we are off today.  Bro it’s ok to be critical of your QB he doesn’t read these forums he isn’t going to deny you an autograph.  He probably feels the same way

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Go ahead, explain how Murray’s drop is on Josh. I’ll wait. 

Of course it's not...But they all took turns being awful on Offense... Every one of them... They should be embarrassed. But they won't be.. They'll just come out and bumble their way through another 30 mins...

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Run game is working fine.  Probably better than you'd think against the Pats.  Allen can't hit the broad side of a barn and throws the ball into double coverage to a TE on 1st down.

He’s also had his receiving options drop 4 passes. Just all around pathetic from the offense.

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Brady is *****in' brain dead.  3rd and 2, you have to run the ball twice to get a first down.  Yet another dropped pass by Murray, and McDummy dials up 4th and puss.  GROW A PAIR, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR PLAYOFF LIVES!!!!

Amen, 8-yards on first down and we stop running the ball. 

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Are you Josh's mom?  What about all the wildly inaccurate passes today?

There are just as many dropped balls as wildly innacurate passes.  Josh isnt good today but nobody on offense has been.  Dropped balls.  Bad blocking.  Bad QB decision.  Bad QB passes. They all at fault.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Baring another Ravens collapse like their last Miami game, that game is going our way and we just need to get a damn win today.  Lets not forget that the Pats defense is legit one of the best in the league.  

They are! Sadly our O is legit the worst in the league.. if they had I don’t know 1 less turnover and they are winning or within just 3.. story of the entire YEAR!! 

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Run game is working fine.  Probably better than you'd think against the Pats.  Allen can't hit the broad side of a barn and throws the ball into double coverage to a TE on 1st down.

Well other than the numerous times he hit his receivers in the hands and they dropped it. How can you even say this after that pathetic Murray drop?

Just now, Chugga said:

lol, I don’t think anywhere in my post I said Josh was the ONLY reason we are off today.   But he is one of the main reasons we are off today.  Bro it’s ok to be critical of your QB he doesn’t read these forums he isn’t going to deny you an autograph.  He probably feels the same way

Fair but three drops that all would have been first downs don’t sit right with me. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

They are! Sadly our O is legit the worst in the league.. if they had I don’t know 1 less turnover and they are winning or within just 3.. story of the entire YEAR!! 

It sucks but its better for you to lose anyways.  You guys need a QB and some offensive weapons.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.