Dallas @ Buffalo Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

reminds me of the 1993 AFCCG against KC.  We ran in down their throats— against probably the best run D in the NFL.

Or the 1995 wild card v Miami where the Bills ran for like 340 yards.  Tim Tindale was scorching the Fins

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, zow2 said:

I think the Bills not only won but guaranteed a great Dallas effort at Miami.  They are PISSED 

If no other reason than to prove they can play well on the road, I certainly hope they come into Miami with a chip on their shoulder next week.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BRH said:

I was there and watched Thurman run for 186 and 3 scores.  One counter play after another after another.  It was glorious.

awesome. That game was amazing too because the chiefs crushed us in the regular season. All us fans were worried and the Bills were surprisingly calm before the game.

Loved seeing Dan Salamua just get taken to the cleaners in the playoffs! 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

And also because he has dropped the ball too much and had trouble separating. But he made it all up on that incredible one handed catch in the rain to keep the drive alive.

He hasn't had trouble separating. He has some drop issues. This "he can't separate" bs needs to end

Even if Cowboy fans still mention the Super Bowls...  I mean they are almost 30 years old now.

Bills have the won the last 3 Cowboys match ups and are now 6-6 all time in regular season.  With the Bills having won the bigger regular season matchups vs Dallas.  

Just now, Nelius said:

Turned Parsons into a nobody. Amazing victory all around. Bills back on top, biggest win of the week 

A lot of teams have figured out you can neutralize Parsons by running the ball right at him. Brady didn't re-write the book today, like most great OCs he just stuck with what works. Football can and should be really simple.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

I was thinking one more drive. But you make a good point about them being pissed. 

I want them out there too.  Trust me, my cowboys friend is at the game.  Nothing would make me happier than having his sit there and watch us just burn clock.  But I don't want anyone out there that doesn't at this point in the game.

Edited by The Wiz