Bills don’t play on the “road” again this season…

eball

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Sure, but they have Dallas and Baltimore to play. They could easily lose one or both of those.

Are you serious?  There’s a good chance they lose to the Jets this weekend.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mango said:

It feels like Miami has had better attendance as of late. If that game is meaningful I don't expect it to be a Bills home game. 

I doubt it will be as hostile as other places, but I don't expect it to be packed either. This isn't Jacksonville. 

There is a lot of Bills fans that live in Florida.  There will be plenty of Bills fans there

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mango said:

It feels like Miami has had better attendance as of late. If that game is meaningful I don't expect it to be a Bills home game. 

I doubt it will be as hostile as other places, but I don't expect it to be packed either. This isn't Jacksonville. 

If the playoffs come down to the last game for the Dolphins, I could see a lot of people dumping their tickets. Prices are $250+ now. I expect that to drop as well get closer. I might have to go.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My first Miami Bills game. I’m pumped. Really wanted to go LA but flights are crazy right now. 

We will be there as well.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Are you serious?  There’s a good chance the lose to the Jets this weekend.

Definitely.  The Jets looked like a professional football team last Sunday.  They destroyed Houston.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

I don't know, man. The Jacksonville game wasn't on the "road" either. Didn't help much there. I don't really care about the venue anymore. I just want the Bills to show up. When they do, they can beat anyone.

That was in London and the Bills left late in the week which I never understood especially since the Jaguars had played the Falcons in London the week before. They had adjusted to the time difference. Big advantage for them.

1 minute ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Dallas looked pretty good last night. Lets hope they blew their wad of good luck and plays last night. We have to raise our game a notch to beat Dallas. I think our beloved team can do it!

This is going to be a tough game. Remember the Cowboys - Eagles in Philly where the Eagles held off a Dallas rally at the end and won a close one score game. That is what I think this game will be like. Hopefully with the Bills winning it.

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Sure, but they have Dallas and Baltimore to play. They could easily lose one or both of those.

If that Jets team from the Houston game shows up this Sunday then Miami are in trouble and risk dropping 4 on the trot going into our matchup on the final week… Could get ugly for that team real quick. 

4 hours ago, Mango said:

HA

after last night, they'll go back to their suntanning or whatever it was they used to do before the bandwagon filled up

It's times like this I miss @dib

4 hours ago, Mango said:

It won't be close to a Bills home game; there is much bigger Dolphins following down here in SE FL than Bills fans think.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I agree about the Chargers, with or without Herbert available but don't underestimate the Dolphins fans in what could be a massive game that could determine division title, seeding, or even the Bills making the playoffs period.

At least it likely won't be 120 degrees there like last time the bills visited (and lost).

People always talk about “Billsy” losses but it was great this weekend to be on the other end.  KC loses out on an amazing play because of the most bonehead of penalties and Miami blows what was a 0 for 767 game lead. 

Hopefully this whole season is flipping around in a positive direction starting with that Chiefs game.

5 hours ago, Mango said:

There were quite a few empty seats especially at mid field around halftime. Game was tight and they went to get snacks and beer. 

11 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I agree about the Chargers, with or without Herbert available but don't underestimate the Dolphins fans in what could be a massive game that could determine division title, seeding, or even the Bills making the playoffs period.

At least it likely won't be 120 degrees there like last time the bills visited (and lost).

Never really want to "underestimate" anything regarding any team/game etc in the NFL....

However when think of fan bases that can be an issue for the offense, Fins fans aren't one of them

3 hours ago, eball said:

We will be there as well.

Definitely.  The Jets looked like a professional football team last Sunday.  They destroyed Houston.

My 2 sons and I will be rocking Hard Rock.  Been waiting since July.  3 weeks ago we were thinking it would be meaningless.  No longer.

Hardly anyone is talking about the Dolphins playing the Cowboys and at the Ravens... them losing that game to the Titans puts us dead even if they lose both of those and we get to the Phins game on a 4 game winning streak at 10-6.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

7 hours ago, Gregg said:

Miami still controls their own destiny as we are two games behind them. Need them to lose one more before the Bills play them in the season finale.

Miami also have Dallas, Baltimore and us.     If we can take care of business against Cowboys then we could have a chance.  One issue is that the Dolphins play three out of the last four at a home.   Getting the division may be difficult this year....The Jets, Broncos, Patriots and Eagles games hurt us so much.... We could be sitting here 11 and 2 with full control of the top seed.

Well, it's looking like there's a shot at a playoff game which will very likely be on the road.  At least the first one, and maybe the second one.  The third one could be back in Orchard Park depending on seeding.  Then the SB of course will be at a neutral site.

5 hours ago, Utah John said:

Well, it's looking like there's a shot at a playoff game which will very likely be on the road.  At least the first one, and maybe the second one.  The third one could be back in Orchard Park depending on seeding.  Then the SB of course will be at a neutral site.

If we win the division (which seems to be the clearest path to the playoffs), the first game is at home.

Dallas game is ginormous.  Win that, and the pressure on the Fish will be intense.

The excitement is going to be through the roof if we beat Dallas this weekend. Technically still not in playoff position but just building massive momentum. Everyone is going to know who is coming and who is behind them. That photoshopped image of Josh in the side mirror that has already gone viral is going to be all over the place. 

3 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Miami has not won vs a good team all season.  They can easily go 1-3.

Agree but we have to see how the games play out. I will say if the Bills can beat the Cowboys, then they are in great shape to win the AFCE. Hopefully the Jets can pull off an upset this weekend as well. If that happens then the Bills should be favored to win the division. Leading up to the Bills-Dolphins game they will have at Ravens and Cowboys. The Bills have at the Herbert less Chargers and Pats. 

20 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Realistically, if we beat Dallas Sunday, we will be the favorites to win the east. Someone pinch me.

LMAO. No, not quite. IF they beat Dallas AND win the next two that they're "supposed to win", THEN they'll be favorites for the AFC East title. And of course that's only if Miami falters and the Bills are only one game back for that last game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.