Bills don’t play on the “road” again this season…

eball

Dallas — @ Orchard Park

Chargers (w/o Herbert) — @ SoFi that will be filled with Bills fans

Pats*** — @ Orchard Park

Fish — @ Hard Rock that will be filled with Bills fans

No excuses.  Four “home” games left.

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 24
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It feels like Miami has had better attendance as of late. If that game is meaningful I don't expect it to be a Bills home game. 

I doubt it will be as hostile as other places, but I don't expect it to be packed either. This isn't Jacksonville. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

1 minute ago, mykidsdad said:

Realistically, if we beat Dallas Sunday, we will be the favorites to win the east. Someone pinch me.

Miami still controls their own destiny as we are two games behind them. Need them to lose one more before the Bills play them in the season finale.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Miami still controls their own destiny as we are two games behind them. Need them to lose one more before the Bills play them in the season finale.

They play a feisty Jets team, a Ravens team that will be playing at home and like it's for Home Field, and Dallas. We can still win the division goin g 3-1 with our one loss not coming to Miami so long as Miami losses two of the three mentioned (which seems just as likely as winning 2 of 3). Those are not easy games and they peaked at the wrong time. If we beat Dallas we will end up in control of our destiny for the division. If we don't, it still will likely play out that way. I actually think the division is probably our easiest path to the playoffs at this point. Not that the wild card isn't still in play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mikie2times said:

They play a feisty Jets team, a Ravens team that will be playing at home and like it's for Home Field, and Dallas. We can still win the division goin g 3-1 with our one loss not coming to Miami so long as Miami losses two of the three mentioned (which seems just as likely as winning 2 of 3). Those are not easy games and they peaked at the wrong time. If we beat Dallas we will end up in control of our destiny for the division. If we don't, it still will likely play out that way. I actually think the division is probably our easiest path to the playoffs at this point. Not that the wild card isn't still in play. 

I think Miami will lose another game before the Bills game but until they do, they still control their own destiny. 

9 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

Realistically, if we beat Dallas Sunday, we will be the favorites to win the east. Someone pinch me.

Bend over…, 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sure, but they have Dallas and Baltimore to play. They could easily lose one or both of those.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Sure, but they have Dallas and Baltimore to play. They could easily lose one or both of those.

We could easily lose to Dallas as well. I expect another tough game on Sunday. Probably going to end up a one score game again. Hopefully with the Bills winning.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The annual December Fish collapse is here already. 

0.0 chance, imo, they beat the Cowboys and Ravens. 1-1 is their only hope

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The annual December Fish collapse is here already. 

0.0 chance, imo, they beat the Cowboys and Ravens. 1-1 is their only hope

Annual December Fish Fry.

29 minutes ago, Mango said:

It feels like Miami has had better attendance as of late. If that game is meaningful I don't expect it to be a Bills home game. 

I doubt it will be as hostile as other places, but I don't expect it to be packed either. This isn't Jacksonville. 

If they can't manage to get decent attendance for a game at the end they may be for both for the division and possibly for a spot in the playoffs at all, they'll never manage it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dolphins will not win another game this season.

It's possible.  How do you recover from blowing a 14-pt lead at home in the last 5:00?  And it looks like Hill will be a weekly injury issue from here on out.

Just now, eball said:

It's possible.  How do you recover from blowing a 14-pt lead at home in the last 5:00?  And it looks like Hill will be a weekly injury issue from here on out.

It was so much worse than that, the Titans gift wrapped that game for them, it's like the Titans bent over and were waiting only for the Dolphins to trip and some how land beneath them.

31 minutes ago, Mango said:

I agree, they have had better crowds this year. However, after the way last night ended if they drop 2 of their next 3 to the Jets, Ravens or Cowboys (and I expect them to) I think there will be a lot of tickets put up for sale. I could easily see it being a 50-50 crowd or 60-40 in favor of Miami. 

• Agree 1

It is a week by week league. This year more than ever. We beat DAL this week and we have all the momentum yet are likely still out of a playoff spot technically. Each win and we are step closer. Depending on how other games go we have a shot at essentially any seed. Things go really weird we still have a shot at #1. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Mango said:

I still noticed some empty seats at Hard Rock last night. Plus when I went to the titans @ bills game last year I think I saw 25 titans fans in from 1pm - midnight in orchard park. No exaggeration. Titans don’t have fans outside of Nashville  

Edited by Bills!Win!

49 minutes ago, Gregg said:

And 3 of their 4 remaining games are at home… where they only have a home field advantage when it’s sunny and the temperature is over 90… wonder how much that has to do with their annual late season swoon/unmasking?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I agree, they have had better crowds this year. However, after the way last night ended if they drop 2 of their next 3 to the Jets, Ravens or Cowboys (and I expect them to) I think there will be a lot of tickets put up for sale. I could easily see it being a 50-50 crowd or 60-40 in favor of Miami. 

It isn't going to be a 50/50 crowd. 

1 hour ago, eball said:

Dallas — @ Orchard Park

Chargers (w/o Herbert) — @ SoFi that will be filled with Bills fans

Pats*** — @ Orchard Park

Fish — @ Hard Rock that will be filled with Bills fans

No excuses.  Four “home” games left.

Go Bills

No excuses as in they should win all 4 games?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Def true but seeing as they’re like 2-9 against playoff teams in mcdaniels tenure with those two wins being very fluky the odds of them beating Dallas and Baltimore seem very low…you never know though 

the big thing they had going for them is never losing a game they were supposed to win.  It has always seemed like the better teams are able to exploit their offense exponentially better than the not so good teams 

it’s pretty likely we both lose to Dallas and they lose to Baltimore too then week 18 is for the division still. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Or 2019 in nashville…..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I turned on that game last night and the stands were half full in the 1st quarter 

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

If they struggled against the Titans, they are going to get hammered by the Ravens and Cowboys 

57 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dolphins will not win another game this season.

200.gif?cid=60e32e67pdi6mbg77i5le84h4v2p

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.