Bills don’t play on the “road” again this season…

eball

55 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Agree but we have to see how the games play out. I will say if the Bills can beat the Cowboys, then they are in great shape to win the AFCE. Hopefully the Jets can pull off an upset this weekend as well. If that happens then the Bills should be favored to win the division. Leading up to the Bills-Dolphins game they will have at Ravens and Cowboys. The Bills have at the Herbert less Chargers and Pats. 

Agreed.

Jets defense can keep Miami's scoring machine in check.  Zack Wilson is playing well now.  With Miami's injuries...who knows.

A Dallas win would be great, but I don't think it is a must win.  It would make things much easier, but if the Billd finish out 3-1 then they should wi the division.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

LMAO. No, not quite. IF they beat Dallas AND win the next two that they're "supposed to win", THEN they'll be favorites for the AFC East title. And of course that's only if Miami falters and the Bills are only one game back for that last game.

I am a firm believer of paying attention what your team needs to do. Like you said if they go out and beat Dallas then fall to the Chargers and my Pats (That would make me so mad!) it doesn’t matter that you won against KC and Dallas as you be on the outside looking in and I hate Phin fans almost as much as Jets fans.. so please Bills don’t do that!! 

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

LMAO. No, not quite. IF they beat Dallas AND win the next two that they're "supposed to win", THEN they'll be favorites for the AFC East title. And of course that's only if Miami falters and the Bills are only one game back for that last game.

26 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I am a firm believer of paying attention what your team needs to do. Like you said if they go out and beat Dallas then fall to the Chargers and my Pats (That would make me so mad!) it doesn’t matter that you won against KC and Dallas as you be on the outside looking in and I hate Phin fans almost as much as Jets fans.. so please Bills don’t do that!! 

There's definitely a bunch of games that the Bills were "supposed to win" that they didn't. 

2 hours ago, eball said:

If we win the division (which seems to be the clearest path to the playoffs), the first game is at home.

Dallas game is ginormous.  Win that, and the pressure on the Fish will be intense.

The Dolphins loss to the Titans was the equivalent of ours to the Pats.  Hard to believe either one happened.    I think the Bills as a team lost a lot of mojo with that Pats loss, and haven't really gotten it back yet.  Who knows what will happen to the Fins this week and going forward.

10 minutes ago, Utah John said:

The Dolphins loss to the Titans was the equivalent of ours to the Pats.

If you want to call them both “bad” losses that’s fine, but IMO what happened to the Fish was so much worse from a psychological standpoint.

1 hour ago, Ryan Simpsons said:

it will be all Bills fans against the Chargers. With Easton Stick playing, idk what will happen - he could either have a break out game like Browning or be an all out flop like Sam Howell was against Buffalo.

One thing McD has proven to do very very well is dismantle rookie/inexperienced QBs (of course some exceptions apply)

1 hour ago, eball said:

If you want to call them both “bad” losses that’s fine, but IMO what happened to the Fish was so much worse from a psychological standpoint.

You're probably right that the complete collapse is going to weigh more on their minds, but both those losses were gut punches to the favored team.  The Bills have had more time to recover.  

3 hours ago, eball said:

Ya blowing a 13 point lead with like 3 minutes to play.. is like blowing a 28-3 lead with just 3 minutes left in the 3rd. 

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

You're probably right that the complete collapse is going to weigh more on their minds, but both those losses were gut punches to the favored team.  The Bills have had more time to recover.  

If Hill is healthy for Sunday they will roll. The O was off because he was playing hurt. That team needs Hill otherwise the O is meh. 

On 12/12/2023 at 1:02 PM, eball said:

It's possible.  How do you recover from blowing a 14-pt lead at home in the last 5:00?  And it looks like Hill will be a weekly injury issue from here on out.

It was the last 3:00 minutes. Don't give them that much credit

Edited by Buffalo03

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.