Patty is not happy... Boo Hoo!

Huh? What?

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

What’s he complaining about exactly ? 

He hasn’t had 10% of the adversity Josh has had… and I have never seen JA carry on like a pork chop…

That they shouldn’t have thrown the flag because it negated a “Hall of Fame” type play (even though they threw it before the play happened)  and that it should’ve just been a warning.  Because teams get warnings all the time. 🙄

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Huh? What? said:

Patty is not dealing with the post interviews.. So sad... Welcome to the reality that is Buffalo... We don't complain, wish otherwise... of course... but to b*tch.... Allen doesn't do that...

That was the first time I've seen him lose it.

Their sideline was a mess multiple times during the game.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

That they shouldn’t have thrown the flag because it negated a “Hall of Fame” type play (even though they threw it before the play happened)  and that it should’ve just been a warning.  Because teams get warnings all the time. 🙄

Yes. Remember the Houston playoff game kickoff fiasco? Texans were warned. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I have to say McD had them contained for a while.  No guarantee they win the game without that Offside call either.  

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Is there video?

it should be put to a soundtrack.  

1 minute ago, GoBills! said:

His Wrs are trash and I feel like Broncos will take the division and they could miss the playoffs...

Got to hand it to Sean Payton......  

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

“what a fiery competitor!!!!!”

Exactly...Romo and Nance say, "Isn't that great, really shows his competitive nature."

If Josh or most other players did that, we would hear all week about their poor sportsmanship, how they lost their cool, need to learn to control themselves better. But with Pat, of course it just proves how great he is. I don't dislike Mahomes, but the favoritism in the league and media is hard to take sometimes.

And it kills me when players (Brady/Mahomes/Kelce) who almost always get the calls their way complain about the refs. 🙄

Edited by folz
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

its uncharacteristic b/c he’s not used to a)losing b)not having the calls. 

I think the world saw the REAL Patrick Mahomes today. 

If you’re wife and your brother are a POS, the apple might not fall far from the tree. 

7 minutes ago, folz said:

Exactly...Romo and Nance say, "Isn't that great, really shows his competitive nature."

If Josh or most other players did that, we would hear all week about their poor sportsmanship, how they lost their cool, need to learn to control themselves better. But with Pat, of course it just proves how great he is. I don't dislike Mahomes, but the favoritism in the league and media is hard to take sometimes.

And it kills me when players (Brady/Mahomes/Kelce) who almost always get the calls their way complain about the refs. 🙄

Sugar high Josh. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

the guy has been a class act his whole career.

Not if you count this…, 

😂

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Bills of Boston said:

Had to apologize to the wife for my choice language  when he was fake getting held back/yelling at the refs… (fwiw. She gets it and wasn’t remotely mad, probably wasn’t even listening now that I think about it) 

…. My apology wasn’t sincere 

As long as she doesn’t put you on the couch, you’re good

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

Just rewatched the last few minutes of rhe game.  

Patty leaned into Josh after it ended and I heard him say something  about “Offside”.  Frig you patty cakes!!

dang, talk about bad sportsmanship.  Whining about it to the opposing quarterback even?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Easy to do when you win right off the bat and face almost no adversity 

real character comes out in tough situations 

Nah, I call bull####. Sportsmanship is about being a gracious winner. I don't ever hold being a gracious loser in high esteem, because only people happy and experienced with losing have mastered that skill.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Probably mad that every single time he faces Josh that Allen looks like the far superior quarterback. Not once has Patty clearly looked better. Save the repetitive troll banter about how Patty has a Canton bust already and is therefore allowed more missteps, he looks a tier below Allen every single time they face off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Probably mad that every single time he faces Josh that Allen looks like the far superior quarterback. Not once has Patty clearly looked better. Save the repetitive troll banter about how Patty has a Canton bust already and is therefore allowed more missteps, he looks a tier below Allen every single time they face off.

When it’s all said and done, history will show that Allen was superior. 

“Only two QBs in the league can do that”

”Only one QB in the league better than Allen”. 

How many times have you heard that? Puke. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Nah, I call bull####. Sportsmanship is about being a gracious winner. I don't ever hold being a gracious loser in high esteem, because only people happy and experienced with losing have mastered that skill.

When we finally beat Brady and he refused to shake hands w Fitz this was him being a true competitor?  or a douche bag  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

43 minutes ago, Huh? What? said:

Patty is not dealing with the post interviews.. So sad... Welcome to the reality that is Buffalo... We don't complain, wish otherwise... of course... but to b*tch.... Allen doesn't do that...

Yeah, refs have screwed us so many times this year and our coaches and players always go with no comment and never blame the refs and take responsibility for what we did wrong.

Pretty weak by Mahomes 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.