Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Serious question- have you guys ever seen a more lopsided half of officiating?

I honestly don’t think I have

No I haven’t and I’ve been watching a long time. There doing everything they can to cost us 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

For everyone blaming the refs, honest question: which penalty was incorrect? 

There are a lot of penalties against this team because they committed a lot of penalties. 

It’s embarrassing to watch people blame the refs. Turn the game on and watch. The Bills are a sadly undisciplined team. That’s it. It’s not some weird conspiracy to keep a mediocre team out of the playoffs. 

I completely take this back. Especially after the non horse collar/intentional grounding debacle. 

I was wrong. My apologies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Serious question- have you guys ever seen a more lopsided half of officiating?

I honestly don’t think I have

Not even hyperbole I don’t think I have.  That horse collar missed call was like robey-Coleman uncalled dpi in that playoff game level bad 

it’s the exact kind of tackle that the penalty was implemented to prevent right in front of a ref and the jersey collar even got ripped lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

This board is now the Church of Josh Allen. Any criticism or doubt is blasphemy.

great game by him so far.  Completion percentage isn’t the best, but there’s been at least a few drops by receivers (probably mostly due to the weather)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.