Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Is there some issue with the Bills training regimin. Or just snake bit?

Throw your body 20 mph at a brick wall going the opposite direction at the same speed and tell me what kinda training can be done to avoid it hurting

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that was pathetic by Miller.  He like walked up to ZW as he was starting to release the ball.  No hands up, no burst of speed to go after him. Just awful.

Unfortunately that's about as well as Miller can do.  He was blocked and he stayed blocked.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nator99 said:

Isn’t anyone sorry of getting tired of Josh Allen who is now Captain “check down”. Guys this offense isn’t going to be enough to beat the good teams on our schedule. I am not at all impressed by what I am seeing out of Joseph Brady.  Ken Dorsey was the scape goat but the reality this teams failure is on one man and one man only. Sean Michael McDermott. I want him fired at seasons end. I repeat I want him crap canned at seasons end. 

Wow so you’re pissed Josh is playing smart football vs arguably the best D in the NFL? No dumb passes no TO’s? Ok great contribution!!! Win this game .. then next week is a different game. I’m thrilled with Josh’s performance in the first half!

Just now, sven233 said:

Just remember all this happens because these idiot coaches didn't just put 2 gunners out there up 16. 

This is something the jets saw before too 

We pay cap for special teams and have them take risks for no return.  Roster management issue

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.