Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Process said:

People need to remember how suffocating the jets defense has been all year. No one will be open all game. 

Scoring a FG every drive would be a win for this offense. 

Win ugly and light up the scoreboard next week. 

💯 :beer: 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Stare down is the term du jour around here... Nothing inherently wrong with staring down a pass catcher though, it's just a thing people say. There he was watching to make sure the window would open and it did... and then Morris just dropped it.

The stare down only counts if the safety gets there.  Didn't happen here, safety wasn't even close.

• Haha (+1) 1

Stare down is the term du jour around here... Nothing inherently wrong with staring down a pass catcher though, it's just a thing people say. There he was watching to make sure the window would open and it did... and then Morris just dropped it.

RZ I beg to differ. Compacted area allows a safety to drop off his assigned zone quicker. 

I'm not saying Morris shouldn't have caught it but it was late and low and Morris will not get confused with Kincaid.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Not ideal. But I'll take just stacking some points each drive early. Nice drive until Cook came out. 🤔

And there-in lies one of the major issues with this offense,  Why do they keep pulling Cook for Murray EVERY TIME he gets hot and rips off a few nice runs? 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Right? If a QB states down a WR and it’s picked , I get the criticism. In a case where the pass is hood and dropped its on the WR no a stare down. Some people need to be watching another sport

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not when it gives the defender a break on the ball.

Staring down can kill a drive real quick.

1 minute ago, LarryMadman said:

Where was the PI on Gardner, he was holding Gabe the whole route

I need a disgruntled official to write a book about how the NFL decides which CBs they let get away with anything while flagging everyone else for the most ticky tack stuff. It's really insane how obvious the favoritism is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.