Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Why were we calling timeouts at the end of the half? All it did was help the Broncos. 

Because we wanted the ball back in an attempt to score points. If they didn’t people would B word about that too.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is the elephant in the room. Nobody seems to want to tackle it. He has been horribly inconsistent since the middle of last season. When he is good he is great. When he is bad he stops this team having a chance to win.

He was very good the entire half and then threw one bad ball.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I’m not putting this all on Josh.

Coaching is a huge problem.  He needed to play his game all year and was held back.  You don’t make a vet remake his game like that.  He doesn’t need to think, just react and play.

Some of it is def on him  especially that last INT.

But ya.

Hard to get in a rhythm when you have half your drives stalled by a fumble, a dropped pass which results in an INT, and a dropped pass by Kincaid

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, VaMilBill said:

At this point, I don’t know how josh can be called great. He’s playing like a rookie. He has the potential to be great and he displays flashes, but he is so incredibly inconsistent at this point. We may have a QB problem in our hands. I’ll say I don’t think McD or Dorsey are helping him

everything, including Allen has regressed with McD and Dorsey

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I’m not putting this all on Josh.

Coaching is a huge problem.  He needed to play his game all year and was held back.  You don’t make a vet remake his game like that.  He doesn’t need to think, just react and play.

Is there any level of crappy he can achieve that will stop the excuse crap.  He got lazy and it shows.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, finn said:

That pick looks 100% on Allen. But the truth is, the Bills offense is mediocre across the board, except for Allen and Diggs. A 7-10 club with an average QB. Kincaid and Torrence are the only glimmers of hope. 

Not to be that guy, but Allen has more to work w than the Rookie in Texas, and is doing soooo much less with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Are the players tuning out the coaches?

I legitimately don't get it.

I keep thinking it's about to turn around and this nonsense will be a distant memory 

I think this is the case. There is a malaise with the group.

You can only have so much bible time

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.