Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Torrance got a holding penalty.  Gabe dropped a ball right in his hands that turned into an INT and took points off the board.  Brown has been beaten like a drum on multiple reps so far.  Murray drops an easy one. Etc....etc.....

Yet apparently Cook fumbling, after making a pretty solid play overall, is the only mistake worth benching a player for.  That is not sending the right message to the team and shows no accountability on the coach for singling out a player.  It's not right.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Another Sam Martin punt straight down the middle of the field.  Sign Araiza to the PS.  One of those punts is going to cost us a massive return.

If I'm Araiza and see 716 on my phone, I'd tell 'em I'd rather bag groceries that have em throw me under the bus again.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Irish Dave said:

They have no belief.  No Mojo.  They have nothing.  This is all on coaching.   This is why they keep calling players only meetings.  They are playing worried.   The fact that McDermidiot basically benches a player who fumbles is babyish and vindictive.  It's BAD COACHING.   You go over to the guy and talk to him and motivate him.   I want Dan Campbell from the Lions.  THATs a coach.   We have book worms and control freaks as coaches. 

Is your plan to have a coach yell LOUDER at Gabe Davis to catch the ball?  Or at Cook LOUDER to not fumble?

Great plan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

Win or lose the story of this game is the Buffalo Bills Super Bowl window is  slammed shut. Didn't see it coming. At least we got a stadium out of the run.

Yes

The Bills really needed PSLs and a big increase in ticket prices.

The product is just so compelling and the local economy is really booming.

Thank God, they at least got a new stadium.🙄

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bills aPHILLYate said:

It's like damn we all get it. The defender made a really good play. Sit him a play or two then get over it. I'm sure he understands the importance of this game. We need as many playmakers on the field as possible at all times.

1) should have been forward progress. Four guys pulled him and ripped the ball. 2) it was not controlled in bounds by the Broncos, and should have been challenged. But we can't risk that, because we may need a random first half defensive time out. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Joshs fault cook fumbles on the 1st play and Gabe drops a wide open pass that results in an INT where if he caught it, it would be 1st down from the 15?

There is enough blame for Josh as well.  It's a group effort.  I dont get the Defense bashing. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.