Week 10, Broncos v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

4 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

20-16 Bills.  Gritting teeth 

Cincy and Bucs almost as bad as that.  Didn’t go too well for us.  

Cindy and Tampa both figured our D out, it would seem the secret is out now.  The Bills can't pressure, and increasingly, can't cover.  Apparently we're telegraphing the scheme based on where the Safeties are moving pre-snap.  Will Mcduh change anything around?  Given the level of investment in the D we should be able to win games with the D.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

They will move the ball and underachieve as they have all year

I mentioned this previously but if they can't beat the Broncos at home in a must win then you have to wonder how good is this team really. Terry will have to take a hard look at the organization and decide to go from there. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Negan said:

Broncos 20

Bills 10 

Dorsey shown the door, McDermott probably not far behind 

Seriously, if the Bills fail that miserably, Dorsey absolutely has to go.  Either his schemes are terrible, or the players have quit on him.  Can the same be said for McD?  Sick of this amateur hour nonsense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

At this point I kinda want to throw my hand up as making predictions seems pointless with how up and down they are.

I usually post a longer prediction as it had good karma but I am shorting it up. The "get right game" doesn't exist at this point but I think the offense finally has its most consistent stable performance over 4 quarters since Miami. Buffalo scores on five of their 9 drives over the game  going up 17-10 at halftime as there is no killer fumble or INT or Bass missed FG. The Broncos hang around enough and are able to get points but FGs instead of TD's as they get just one. Buffalo wins 27-19 as they have to grind out the clock for a little at the end but no hail mary fun this time.

Allen 24-31 270 yds 2 TDs 51 yds rushing

Cook 71 yds 9 atts 1 TD

Diggs 9 rec 112 yds 

Poyer 1 INT 1 Sack 5 tckls

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

I mentioned this previously but if they can't beat the Broncos at home in a must win then you have to wonder how good is this team really. Terry will have to take a hard look at the organization and decide to go from there. 

I don't wonder.  They are an average .500.  Not good, not horrible

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Denver beat KC by 15.  They are obviously playing much better and coming off a bye.  Just need to get the W but it won't be a rout.

Buffalo 27

Denver 23

Maybe they suffer a letdown. KC is one of their biggest rivals and they hadn't beaten them in 16 games or something like that. I am sure that was their personal Super Bowl. It's similar to how the Jets get fired up to play the Bills and give them a tough time but look like crap against most everybody else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Denver beat KC by 15.  They are obviously playing much better and coming off a bye.  Just need to get the W but it won't be a rout.

Buffalo 27

Denver 23

I will add that bye weeks while good for teams rest don't really show an impact on W/L. I think DEN defense is decent and Wilson actually has not been bad this year so hopefully the secondary can get healthy and the pass rush does its job a bit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, corta765 said:

I will add that bye weeks while good for teams rest don't really show an impact on W/L. I think DEN defense is decent and Wilson actually has not been bad this year so hopefully the secondary can get healthy and the pass rush does its job a bit.

I tend to agree.  We've seen a lot of examples of teams coming off the bye week and looking sluggish.  Hopefully Denver falls victim to that.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I tend to agree.  We've seen a lot of examples of teams coming off the bye week and looking sluggish.  Hopefully Denver falls victim to that.

Rams in 21 lost after the bye, last year the Chiefs narrowing avoided a loss to the Titans led by Malik Willis in OT. Biggest thing about the bye is it allows some needed rest for players who are banged up, but there is no correlation good or bad. If anything in a game like this Buffalo probably has more of the edge given the loss last week and desperation setting in. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.