Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Dolphins have dominated bad teams. We can barely beat the Bucs and Giants, and lose to the Pats.

I get it, but they're 1 game back and only need to keep pace and win in Miami. Things look bleak now but there's time to right the ship.

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Using a time out on this will probably bite us in the butt later.

It was a decent spot to take a timeout and make sure we have a strategy to get 7 pts.

It is our best shot. Let us get some time to script some plays

A challenge burns more time than a TO

To me this entire game has been more about having so few answers when challenged. On offense and D... I honestly don't think there is much of a talent gap. Even as injured as our D is. But when you don't have answers everything becomes glaring. Everything is hard. Every bad play means too much.  Like you're trying to play in quicksand.  The Bengals don't convert on a down it does not matter, they'll dial something up and beat you on the next down. For the Bills it looks like an incompletion is trouble. One bad run, trouble. Just everything is so hard. Throw in two turnovers and you're done. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.