Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, BadboyBills said:

We just can't put anything together consistently. Ok, fire everyone. I honestly don't know anymore with this team. It's a roller coaster with Jekyll and Hyde at the controls. Losing Milano killed our mojo and it's like we're depressed 

I don’t quite know where to go.

I think McD has been a decent CEO. But there have been issues.

Ive been critical of Beane. Our roster is old and expensive. It will take a year or two to dig out of.

Dorsey is sometimes great. But also not. 

Josh is physically gifted. Wildly talented. But erratic and not great feel feel at times. 

I think it I s time to rebuild this thing from protection  around Josh and out. Fans won’t love it, but it will take a few seasons to get Von, Tre, Hyde/Poyer, Knox, and Morse off the roster and have reasonable replacement. And it will force Josh to make some more plays with his arm, and may exacerbate some things. But it may be a necessary evil. 

Otherwise we just become Rodgers and GB. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

They wont beat Philadelphia or KC thats for sure.  They will be very lucky to get to 10-7.

We barely won against NYG and TB. None of the 8 games remaining are a given with the way they are playing. Heck I’m not sure if they will finish any better than 4-4 in their remaining games. 9-8 won’t get it done and they are on the wrong side of most of the tiebreakers.

• Agree 1

Just blow it up.  Please.  The regression since 13 seconds is just maddening. FIRE McDummy and Dorsey NOW, as in immediately post game.  We are NOT going anywhere but downwards under this staff, they're 2 1/2 seasons past their peak.  Watching the same crap week after week is maddening.  McD's "process" cannot and should not be trusted any further  6+ seasons and it's yielded sht. 

Let an assistant take over for the rest of the season and then fire the rest of the staff and bring in an young, upcoming offensive mind.   Rebuild on the fly around Josh and Diggs.  Everybody else can go as far as I'm concerned.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

McD has got to make a change at OC soon or the season will certainly be lost 

Nothing changes until McD is gone. Firing a coordinator does absolutely nothing. He’s a bad coach that now runs a really bad defense. He has always been the problem. His teams are rarely ready to play.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.