Bills @ Benglas Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

3 minutes ago, finn said:

Other teams have stopped this offense, and not just when Burrows was injured. What is about the Bills or their coordinator/coach that they can't even slow them down? It's embarrassing. 

I know why can't we just shut them down like the 49ers did ...................... wait ............. nevermind.

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

the ends just continually run to the outside shoulder of the tackles and just take themselves out of the play.  how many times are they going to do this without changing it up and trying something else.  I know it is coming out quick but geez.

Von just has no bend.  He looks like a shell of his former self right now.

Just now, AlfaBill said:

That dude is the least of our worries. How many fans were saying shelf him until the playoffs anyway? I say let him get his reps and be ready for the stretch and playoffs. 

He absolutely needs to get his reps in so he can hopefully start to regain form in December 

Just now, Simon said:

I'm OK with Sean just taking Jordan Phillips off the field and giving Linval all his snaps in teh 2nd half.

He's a useless half-stepping albatross out there right now

He's good in small doses at best. He always ends up near the ball by the end. It's not enough. 

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Yeah it was talked about on WGR that he still has the brace on, I think he gets it taken off around Thanksgiving, he literally can't bend with it on, that's what it prevents you from doing.

He’s going to be fine we’ve just gotta find a way to the playoffs and this team will be scary again 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.