Bills @ Benglas Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, HappyDays said:

Good thing we put Benford off coverage on 3rd and short. It made sure we gave up the TD 1 minute later than maybe we would have.

I noticed the same thing. Let's play 10 yards off to cut off the deep route on 3 rd and 2.

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

I really wonder why some of you are watching this game since apparently you already know the result...

Bills zone defense which is transparent and lacks the ability to make plays due to the intensity being unattainable with the quality of players we have combined with the poor play calling, slumping Josh Allen, and the reality that the Bengals are very similar to us but better... We have a chance but it's small. 

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

Sean has no clue how to stop this team 

none 

Yeah, this is where McD is starting to lose me. I’ve always liked him, as he’s one of the better coaches, but he doesn’t make adjustments well. Cincy has moved the ball at will for over five quarters of football against us, and he’s had plenty of time to scheme against it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.