Pop quiz:

Pine Barrens Mafia

Just now, Airseven said:

Indeed. He’s proven. Champ, MVP. His INTs don’t matter nor does the Denver loss. Chiefs are not going away.

When clown shoes dolfans agree with you @Greggmaybe should reconsider your position.

BTW, welcome back little buddy, was looking for you a few weeks back. What happened? Tragic boating accident?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I can only imagine that Mahomes' day yesterday coupled with Cousins' injury puts Josh as the betting favorite for MVP?

It's going to be hard for him to be betting favorite for MVP when we are not betting favorites to win the division. Bills need to stop losing games.

4 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Correct! 

This raises questions, does it not?

Interceptions don’t always tell the hole story. I do believe about half of all of Brady’s was because the WR caused it.. Also last night it was obvious Mahomes was not even healthy enough to play.. 

4 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Josh Allen throws the most INTs in the league

OOOOOOHHHHMMMAAAGEEEERRRDDD Allen is RECKLESS, he MUST BE CONTROLLED, he's SLOPPY!!!!!!!

Patrick Mahomes throws the most INTs in the league

Gee whiz, how about that game in Frankfurt coming up?

And rightfully so. Turnovers and general inconsistency are still apart of the everyday analysis of what Allen is or may become. Mahomes ascended beyond those concerns based on his achievements. Mahomes earned the benefit of the doubt.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Come on. This is beyond stupid. 

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Even more fun pop quiz-

Match the QB w the TD/INT line

Russell Wilson

Patrick Mahomes

16/4

15/8

Now add passing yards and their records. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

Zac Wilson is my guess ... 

they don’t even let him really throw 

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Allen is  +7 in total tds also to be fair 

I was not meaning to be harsh or anything, just being "honest".    Josh is great, in the MVP race.  Personally I would love to see him reduce turnovers by 25% or better.   He leads the league in total TD's and total turnovers over the last number of years.   Maybe you cant have one without the other.  I think a lot of the turnovers, this year especially are something he can reduce.

10 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Josh Allen throws the most INTs in the league

OOOOOOHHHHMMMAAAGEEEERRRDDD Allen is RECKLESS, he MUST BE CONTROLLED, he's SLOPPY!!!!!!!

Patrick Mahomes throws the most INTs in the league

Gee whiz, how about that game in Frankfurt coming up?

Let's be fair though, Josh doesn't just get flack for INT's, it's the fumbles too.

And when you've LEAD THE LEAGUE in turnovers for 3 straight years, it's not a fluke. Allen is earning that reputation, whether we want to admit it or not.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Without googling, name the QB in the league with the most INTs.

If no one guesses it, I'll post the answer in one hour 

11 hours ago, CSBill said:

Patrick Mahomes - his 2 yesterday put in the lead

11 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Correct! 

This raises questions, does it not?

Not exactly correct as Mahomes doesn't "lead" the NFL in interceptions...the answer is 7 QBs are tied to lead the NFL in INT's. with 8 each.

Mahomes

Allen

Jimmy G

Howell

Hurts

Mac Jones

Love

Tua and Stafford are next with 7 each.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Turnovers are not nearly as big of a deal as fans make them out to be.  A punt is a turnover with a modest change in field position.  Every time Mahomes has the ball or Allen has the ball, whether they start on their own 10, their own 25, or the 50, they are likely to drive down the field for points.   The fear of turnovers emanates from the era of "field position football". Which has actually been over for sometime.   

Its an alternating possession game. You either score points, or you don't, and then the other guy gets a turn.  The reason why you don't score points (punt, turnover, clock running out) is really far less important than the fact, you didn't score points on a drive. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.