Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

3 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

They need to run Allen first series. Always does better when he gets hit. Then they need some designed runs throughout game for him.

There is something to this.

Allen used to do better if Dabs had him bootleg or do something early to get "into" a game and address the adrenaline and yips.

• Like (+1) 1

wow.Not even the end of the first quarter and what Im reading here is just the WORST possible view of our team. I am not looking through all rose colored glasses. Im watching the same game you are. 

but some of you need to get a serious Grip. Goodness gracious. ******* brutal comments up in here.

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

You can't say that. You'll get a bunch of mouth breathers giving emotional responses to your posts without any basis to back it up because words and criticism are hard to do in an non-objective fan.

Too many times I have said McDermott is the problem. For 2+ years. All I get are people saying I'm wrong, thumping their chest at a Dolphins beat down, and many other issues completely ignoring the fact that our team isn't winning and wasn't before injury. 

We are a salad bowl of talent that isn't working together, isnt being moulded together, isn't being anything more than coached by a douchebag chump.

If we lose this game I think a lot more people will agree with you than you think but criticizing people for being overly emotional with that post that I’m sure was inspired by a db jumping a route early in a game is a tad hypocritical imo 

offensive line looks like it’s holding up this game…I’d let this one play out first before the burn it all down posts 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.