Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, JMM said:

Elam now crispy but asking a lot when they didn't let him touch the field.  Now go shut down Ridley. Ok....

Yeah he’s taking a lot of heat like the Jags skill players aren’t upper tier.. Lot to ask in your first game of the year 

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

Elam was our first round pick last year, and he looks like a junior college football corner out there. We totally botched that pick…

Drafting for need instead of drafting for talent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The 9 Isles said:

Why do I subject myself to watching this bogus team? Year after year always the same crap. I wish I could stop I really do. 

the Jags are looking for fans. Just beware they don't travel. Just sayin' lol Come on mane

😏

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

I can't excuse Dorsey for what's going on. Nobody's hurt on offense and his play calling has been awful. This D has shown a lot of heart and put up more than enough effort only giving up 11 points thus far.

Exactly what I’ve been saying. Fourth quarter 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fallser said:

Of course, we’re all being hard on the defense, but the office needs to step up because they have very much underperformed today. 

You mean you can't take some points from last week and add them to the 7 points they put up so far? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.