Fins fans want to know if we poisoned the Miami Dolphins football team. Did we?

20 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

... over the last five seasons. 

For real, I went and looked it up since I knew this wasnt just some kind of aberration.

This isnt even their worst loss to us over the last few years.

2021 - We beat them 35-0, week 2, IN MIAMI.

2020 - The sweetest one. Our BACKUPS beat them week 17, when they needed to win to make it into the playoffs. 56-26!

And in the last 10 meetings, we're 9-1. With one anomaly, 2 point, heat stroke loss.

who-the-fuck-do-you-think-you-are-real-h

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For real, I went and looked it up since I knew this wasnt just some kind of aberration.

This isnt even their worst loss to us over the last few years.

2021 - We beat them 35-0, week 2, IN MIAMI.

2020 - The sweetest one. Our BACKUPS beat them week 17, when they needed to win to make it into the playoffs. 56-26!

And in the last 10 meetings, we're 9-1. With one anomaly, 2 point, heat stroke loss.

who-the-fuck-do-you-think-you-are-real-h

Yeah that one in 2020, Josh and the starters went in the first half dropped about 20-25 on them and left, then Barkley did the same damn thing in the second half.

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

So our new stadium is built where the south west side of the stadiums is the home side. Where do we get our wind and our lake effect most of the time out of? Yep.. mostly out of the south west.. So it looks like the visiting team gets a little but more weather.. just saying... lol the new stadiums ends will be closed so yea....  I hear it gets cold around here in January. 

f4c85249-1dc8-4e16-8841-5c596def56c9-sta

It might be chilly...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

So, what's the plan to mess with the Pats and Jets when they come to OP?

Not bothering

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

In college I was infamous for my Ex-Lax brownies.  Food was repeatedly being taken from floor refrigerator so I made a special batch of dark chocolate fudge brownies and left note: "Do not touch - brownies for Wilkeson Quadrangle event" and as expected brownies disappeared.  The thief was determined for he was constantly in bathroom.  The floor representative who had repeated reports of theft had maintenance open his dorm room and the brownie pan was found there.  He was told that he was banned from being able to sign up for single rooms in future and that if he was caught again he would be ejected with no refunds.  They also removed his mini refrigerator from room.

Hah!  I lived in Wilkeson for one year (75-76) before I transferred away from UB.  A bunch of guys put together a street hockey team and called themselves the Wilkeson Swords.  You're dating yourself if you get the reference.

Edited by Utah John

2 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Hah!  I lived in Wilkeson for one year (75-76) before I transferred away from UB.  A bunch of guys put together a street hockey team and called themselves the Wilkeson Swords.  You're dating yourself if you get the reference.

Did you have a big guy with a red beard?  He had pictures of him playing hockey on his bulletin board. 

I started UB when I was 17 in 79 and he would have been a freshman or sophmore then. 

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Memo to visiting teams to Buffalo, N.Y.:

The night before a game against the Bills is no time for your 'bully boy machismo' players to be ordering 'suicide hot' wings.  It is advised to order medium at most, and although it will raise the server's eyebrows, ranch dressing.

Oh, come on.  Make them try the hot ones.

As for Miami, it's true, it was a conspiracy.  All the ranch dressing in Buffalo was poisoned because only ignorant people from Miami would eat that with wings.

Just now, Limeaid said:

Did you have a big guy with a red beard?  He had pictures of him playing hockey on his bulletin board. 

I started UB when I was 17 in 79 and he would have been a freshman or sophmore then. 

I wasn't on the team. And it wasn't actual hockey, just hockey on the roads where the buses picked up students to go to the Main Street campus, which is where most classes were held back then.

• Haha (+1) 1

The poster from the Miami board reminds me of several posters on this site in terms of style and lack of intelligence.  Not saying he is one of ours, but just interesting to see their forum haunted by this type of troll as well. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

The poster from the Miami board reminds me of several posters on this site in terms of style and lack of intelligence.  Not saying he is one of ours, but just interesting to see their forum haunted by this type of troll as well. 

What's sad if how many people on this forum believe it's a real Dolphins fan when it's very likely a Bills fan. It's just like "Jets Fan" that posts on here. 

This place love a Bills fan pretending to be a fan of another team and acting like an idiot. 

Edited by Malazan

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

The Dolphins got sick feasting on all of the sugary stories of how great they were,  especially after laying 70 on the NCAA Div II Denver Broncos.

The fish fans specifically are sick all right. It's from ingesting all those SOUR GRAPES after the debacle in WNY oh yes they are so BITTER

Bills fans say eat it ALL up fish.  That's what you get for talking so much Chit. **Raspberries***

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

The Dolphins got sick feasting on all of the sugary stories of how great they were,  especially after laying 70 on the NCAA Div II Denver Broncos.

They also ran into a bad match up away with a defense that was down two out of their three top defensive linemen. Not that complicated 

Aside from being complete morons, I like Fish fans because they all seem new. It's like they took a couple of decades off after Marino and are trying to figure out how to do it again, so you get conspiracy theories and threats of violence lol as they ramp back up. Such a dumb franchise.

On 10/5/2023 at 11:04 AM, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/places-like-buffalo.380339/

Which one of you did this? I'm looking at anyone who works in HVAC or maybe a rogue dietitian. Perhaps a rude hotel concierge? How else did they lose by 4 touchdowns? 

When I first read this I thought you meant who on TBD set up a ‘Phins Hellscape burner account and rolled out that awesomely elaborate troll job. 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.