Week 5, Jagoffs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner @SoonerBillsFan!  This week, the Bills travel to London for a home game against the Jagoffs at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.   This game is the one that vanquishes the ghosts.  The ghost of EJ Manuel almost leading an amazing comeback in London after throwing 3 first half INTs, only to have it stolen by a zebra with a phantom penalty call against Nuke.  The ghost of 2021 in Jacksonville, a 9-6 loss to a terrible Urban Meyer-led Jagoffs team.  The Bills O-line, QB, and defense are much improved since those debacles, so I expect the Bills to extract a significant amount of revenge on Sunday morning.  Fabio is about to meet the NFL leaders in sacks and takeaways, and he will spend much of the day running for his life, on his ass, and coughing up the rock.  This game will again be very ugly, and the Bills will set the NFL record for consecutive 28-point wins.

Jagoffs - 13

Beews - 51  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2

London Jags 31

Bills 6

The Jaguars continue to be the bane of Josh’s existence as the Bills have a huge emotional letdown game.  Spencer Brown gets manhandled and Josh is running for his life.  Buffalo can’t get anything going on offense and the legend of TLaw begins anew.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Bills- 31 / jags- 17 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

When's the last time an NFL team won four straight games by 28+ points?  Someone will need to refresh me.  I just can't imagine that happening.  With the body clock disadvantage and law of averages, and the Jags being a decent (not great) team... I believe this game will be closer than it should be.  There's going to be some adversity in this one and a turnover or two. 

Bills 27

Jags 24

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Jacksonville 13 Buffalo 22

Ugly, scrappy, but the Bills win through. Big day for TBass. 

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Entity_1569032069354.png&w=48&q=75  31

Entity_1569032073772.png&w=48&q=75  20

4 hours ago, KCNC said:

Bilz - 28

Jags - 16

3 hours ago, stinky finger said:

Bills 37

Jags 23

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Bills:  27

Jags: 22

3 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Bills 24 Jaguars 17 

The Bills have problems with the Jags, but I absolutely fall into this category of:  the Bills WILL WIN, but it is not going to be a wide margin.

4 points is a little close and I would be fine with 11.

22-13, a two score game...I may not be exactly with Gunner on the score (tough to get to 9, though, otherwise), but I kind of like that 9 point spread.

BTW, I hope all of the above, and me, are wrong and it is by 2 plus touchdowns, but we'll see.

Go Bills.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.