Week 5, Jagoffs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Trust me, I wish I wasn’t close at all…And frankly, the loss stings worse than the Jets because of all the injuries…

I have no idea why we let inferior teams beat us.  The defense played their guts out, but not enough talent, on the field too long.  Epenesa was like the only player who really showed up today.  Even Stef and Kincaid had drops.  Von Miller had no business being on the field, and I'm glad they pulled him off that bull#### turf.  The NFL should be made to explain why Tottenham-Hotspur made us play on that ***** instead of their grass field.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I have no idea why we let inferior teams beat us.  The defense played their guts out, but not enough talent, on the field too long.  Epenesa was like the only player who really showed up today.  Even Stef and Kincaid had drops.  Von Miller had no business being on the field, and I'm glad they pulled him off that bull#### turf.  The NFL should be made to explain why Tottenham-Hotspur made us play on that ***** instead of their grass field.

I hated traveling on Thursday…made the least sense to me…Dorsey not learning what the stats are saying about snapping from under center also drives me nuts…

Little things like that tell me that perhaps this staff doesn’t have what it takes to go all the way…Hopefully I’m wrong…

• Like (+1) 1

Congratulations to everyone who picked the Jagoffs, you were right.  With the final score of Jagoffs 25 Bills 20, the winners are:

Gold - @BeavercreekBillsFan 30-20 for a total difference of 2 points (3 points deducted from your total for getting the correct score for a team).

Silver - @Xwnyer 27-21 for a total difference of 3 points.

Bronze - @JaCrispy 27-23 for a total difference of 5 points.

See you all next week.

13 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

close. but wrong way.

Please specify the winning team.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations to everyone who picked the Jagoffs, you were right.  With the final score of Jagoffs 25 Bills 20, the winners are:

Gold - @BeavercreekBillsFan 30-20 for a total difference of 2 points (3 points deducted from your total for getting the correct score for a team).

See you all next week.

I didnt want to be right on this but as seen the Jet Lag affected the energy of this team.  The NFL should have never allowed a team to play back to back games.  Also the Bills management should have decided to fly sunday after game, rest monday on film day and get to normal routine

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

See you all next week.

Hated being right. Knew they’d lose but even worse Milano and Jones are probably both done for the year. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I didnt want to be right on this but as seen the Jet Lag affected the energy of this team.  The NFL should have never allowed a team to play back to back games.  Also the Bills management should have decided to fly sunday after game, rest monday on film day and get to normal routine

4 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Hated being right. Knew they’d lose but even worse Milano and Jones are probably both done for the year. 

Just don't make it a habit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.