SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

7 minutes ago, wppete said:

Who do we want to win this? What’s the best fir the bills? 

Jets but ppl might not like my - why

We control our destiny over NYJ more then KC.... buttttttt. I hope Jets emerge as a top team.

Id rather have iron sharpen iron in the division as much as possible to prep us for playoffs

Tired of walking through saesons 90% unchallenged and folding in playoffs, and im not normally this harsh

We look like the top team for real, go be that team all year. theres no "peaking too early". thats called regressing

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think I’m more nauseated by the Chiefs/Mahomes/Swift/Kelce stuff than hearing about how “historic” the Dolphins’ offense is all week…

Seems like its been ages since I was nauseated by constant Rodgers and Jets "historical" defense talk

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

Taylor must be keeping him up at night.

I don't get why she'd be interesting.  Kelce already can't have privacy in the city he lives in, but he can go to a bunch of other places and people won't know who he is and he can be relatively anonymous.  If he's with her there are very few places in the WORLD you can go who won't know her and there will be cameras everywhere.  I guess some people don't care about that but that'd be a dealbreaker for me. Yeah she's pretty. There are lots of pretty women in the world and if you're a multi-millionaire you've got access to plenty of them.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I don't get why she'd be interesting.  Kelce already can't have privacy in the city he lives in, but he can go to a bunch of other places and people won't know who he is and he can be relatively anonymous.  If he's with her there are very few places in the WORLD you can go who won't know her and there will be cameras everywhere.  I guess some people don't care about that but that'd be a dealbreaker for me. Yeah she's pretty. There are lots of pretty women in the world and if you're a multi-millionaire you've got access to plenty of them.

I swear it started off as a joke about him trying to give her a friendship bracelet then both their pr people were like ‘hold up I think we’ve got something here’ lol

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I don’t get it, not for me either.  I don’t find her attractive in the least, but to each their own.  I hope she distracts him every time the Bills play them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.