Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Commanders (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

The Commanders DL is impressive. Their secondary? Not so much.

So, my impact player is #14, Stefon Diggs. JA will be pressured at times due to the DL. But, JA often excels at eluding pressure and passing outside of the pocket and will continue to find Diggs for key 3rd down conversions, chunk plays and even a big TD catch that goes for at least 36 yds.

Diggs shines in his hometown and is my impact player of the game with 108 yds, with one of the receptions being at least a 36 yd TD.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Last week I went with Gabe Davis. Was almost tempted to ride with him again, however unclear if the weather will be clear. I think I'm going to go defense this week....

My pick is a long shot, I know...but I am going to go with...Tim Settle.

After playing 35% of the snap counts last week I predict he will get at least that if not a bit more. Not only can he contribute to helping stop Robinson between the tackles...but while he's in he can keep Bernard clean to make plays.

Against the pass, Howell has a tendency to step up in the pocket and it could possibly result in 1-2 easy clean up sacks. And you KNOW he's going to want to show out against his former team in his former home stadium.

• Like (+1) 3

I’m gonna go with Damien Harris just based on what I want to see. Murray has been more involved but I think it’s a solid week to give Damien 20+ carries and occasionally mix cook and Murray in. I highly doubt that’s the game plan but I guess that’s why this is a prediction thread 😝

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m gonna go with Damien Harris just based on what I want to see. Murray has been more involved but I think it’s a solid week to give Damien 20+ carries and occasionally mix cook and Murray in. I highly doubt that’s the game plan but I guess that’s why this is a prediction thread 😝

My fantasy teams (that all have Jimbo Cook) would HATE this gameplan 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

Prediction of the year so far. 🤣

Relying on Reid all the way to the SB!

Go Bills!

If I can be serious, I've read that Knox has a back issue, so I'll go Dalton Kincaid over Ferguson.  But only by a hair.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Diggs is the obvious choice, it seems to me, but there's no fun in being obvious.

I was going to go with Damien Harris because of the rain and renewed emphasis on the running game.  But someone beat me to him.

Milano is another obvious option but I'm sticking with offense and choosing GABE DAVIS.  

• Like (+1) 1

Damian Harris, I don’t think he is going to have a huge stat line but I think he will have a lot of important short yardage gains. I think he will have 14 carries 65 yards and a TD along with a reception or two. I think the game plan for the Bills is going to be run heavy and a lot of that ground game is going to be power running with Harris and Murray. 

3 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

I’ll say Tre White as we are going to see a lot of passes with all those speedy WRs on the commanders.

Tre with a pick and two passes defensed.

Bonus prediction: TJ also gets a pick….

I hope so.  He hasn't looked good to me.  Needs to step up on that ACL ligament repair.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.