Josh Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week 2 and Week 4

bills742

32 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

AFC player of the week? This guy has gotten way too commercial for my taste. 

edit: obviously some people can’t detect sarcasm. 

@DaBillsFanSince1973

the post below you. your post, not so much but hey, I'll retract since well, it was sarcasm.

giphy.gif

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bills742 said:

Allen is garbage (as per the pundits).  Go Bills !

3 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I would love to see a stat on the time from snap to release for Josh Allen in the Raiders game vs the Jets game.

Our offense is at its best when Josh can distribute the ball quickly and facilitate long drives.

For that the run game needs to work.  It worked last week, but did not work against the Jets.  Allen tried to take the team on his shoulder and we were not up for it,

• Like (+1) 1

The Jets just match up well with the Bills. It's probably the toughest defense they will play along with Dallas this year. Plus, the Jets have used the games against the Bills as their personal Super Bowl. Look at the last 3 games 20-17 loss, 20-12 win, 22-16 OT loss. All tough hard fought one score games. The most the Bills scored was 20 points when they usually put up 30 or more against everyone else.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I would love to see a stat on the time from snap to release for Josh Allen in the Raiders game vs the Jets game.

Our offense is at its best when Josh can distribute the ball quickly and facilitate long drives.

2.9 Seconds. 21st quickest or 11th slowest last week. Being decisive (and correct) with the ball is something I still wish he would be better at. 

None the less, much much better game. I am glad the sky isn't falling on me this week and we have steadied the QB play a bit. 

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing/2023/REG/2#average-time-to-throw

Edited by Mango
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

That's a universal standard.

Allen only had five games last season with 2 INTs.  Of those, we won three.  

The other loss was that insane game in Miami in the heat.  

In other related news, Davis has 8 catches and all 8 have gone for 1st Downs or in one case a TD.  

All have been on scoring drives, all but one on TD drives.  

FWIW 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Allen only had five games last season with 2 INTs.  Of those, we won three.  

The other loss was that insane game in Miami in the heat.  

In other related news, Davis has 8 catches and all 8 have gone for 1st Downs or in one case a TD.  

All have been on scoring drives, all but one on TD drives.  

FWIW 

I don't think Allen threw any picks in that Miami loss. He lost one fumble though

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.