Does she die?

Coach Tuesday

She's not dead.

After years of brutal last second losses and watching the Bills ***** defeat from the jaws of victory, poor Becky finally snapped and kidnapped a Patriots fan named Edwin, keeping him chained up in a storage unit where she blared the Shout song at him non-stop for three straight weeks.   Becky also set up a projector in the storage unit and hit poor Edwin with one of those orange foam chicken wing hats every time she showed him a picture of Tom Brady.

Becky now lives in Miller's Merry Manor a "rest home" for those with severe emotional issues.  In a twist of fate too strange for fiction, Becky has become great friends with Edwin who is also a resident there.  They spend most of their days together writing threatening letters to Tom Brady that the rest home staff throws away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Monday was my first Bills game in a new relationship.  ENERGY was high. There was screaming, celebration, b'tchin about things she doesnt have the slightest clue about.

Right when i thought it couldnt get worse, this commercial put a rock lump in my throat when the kid was last sitting after a Loss... yet passing it down proudly to his offspring. Man, that was a great commercial, got me all in my feels and was a very accurate representation of my 35yrs of fandom. 

Now try explaining this with a lump in your throat to someone who couldnt possibly understand even one of the triggers this one touched off lol

This must be how women feel when their shoes/purse are ruining their life (apparently?)

Do shoes give PTSD?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Visa commercial about the Bills fan that spans three generations.  Does his wife die?  The one he proposed to during the Norwood kick?  She’s not there at the end of the commercial when he’s buying a jersey for his granddaughter and I was getting Up vibes.  Is she dead?  

Thanks.

now that she married him she’s no longer has to be a football fan….

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Visa commercial about the Bills fan that spans three generations.  Does his wife die?  The one he proposed to during the Norwood kick?  She’s not there at the end of the commercial when he’s buying a jersey for his granddaughter and I was getting Up vibes.  Is she dead?  

Thanks.

13 seconds finished her off.

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

13 seconds finished her off.

I wonder how many Bills Mafia we lost, hopefully zero.  We need all Mafia to live to see Bills Super Bowl parade in Buffalo!  13 seconds not good for our tickers.  With age I am a much calmer Bills fan.  Calmer by the decade, but still a raging Bills fan!

Edited by Pete

Wow...just wow. Commercial brings a heartwarming tear to my eye then I read this.  Let me guess... they don't have a pet because in one blizzard they BBQ'ed it to survive?  

And yeah,my one WTH moment is the Norwood jersey. The timeline kinda throws me off.

11 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

She’s on TBD bitching about Allen and Dorsey. 

This should be a nominationee for post of the year.

#perfect

Edited by SoonerBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, FireChans said:

Norwood is in the commercial.

He was, where?  I mean , I know the 47 yard FG reference when he proposed......I get the generations thing but the Norwood part I just really get....hey kid, here is a jersey of the player that missed the 47 yard kick 2 seconds after I proposed.

15 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He was, where?  I mean , I know the 47 yard FG reference when he proposed......I get the generations thing but the Norwood part I just really get....hey kid, here is a jersey of the player that missed the 47 yard kick 2 seconds after I proposed.

He’s the guy selling the jersey….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Thanks.

Yes, she’s dead.  He bought his granddaughter the jersey that was most memorable from the moment he proposed to his wife.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanSD said:

Losing four straight SBs aged all us more than we'd like to admit.

I think she held on a lot longer than that.  My best guess is 3+ years of listening to Dick Jauron post-game press conferences was too much and she went into a coma that she remains in to this day.  There's been signs of neural activity, but no significant improvement.   

• Haha (+1) 1

She's not dead, but pretty savagely injured after getting squirted in the eye with mustard and jumping on to a fiery folding table in Hammer's parking lot. Pinto Ron is attending to her injuries by giving her a few shots of whiskey. She'll be ready for the sequel. 

WARNING: Do not attempt table jumps after age 60, even if your husband of 38 years dares you to just to impress your grandkids.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.