2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, balln said:

then its dorseys freaking fault to call it up for his QB. theyre both bad for each other

what?  this is an excellent defense.. They are playing 2 deep and dropping 7 daring allen to throw it into the tightest windows in the middle of the field.

a good game tonight is winning.  The way you change their defense is to run the ball and frustrate them with dump offs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

Just about every game I watched this week , the offense was slow.. let’s hope it gets better 

I wouldn't say slow. Harty, Cook, Diggs, and Kinkaid all look fast. The offensive line, though, good lord. Allen is spooked, and I don't blame him. They're in his face every time he doesn't throw immediately. Really limits what he does best. He can't even scramble. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I'm good with that half.  This is one of the toughest defenses we are going to face.  Bills still working out kinks.  All they need to do is play smart and not turnover the ball.

This is what i expected a good half for the Bills to look like vs. The Jets D.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh Allen has 4 incompletions in the first half one being the arm punt int against the supposed best D in the league you’d never know it listening to this board. 

Yeah, he's taking more flack than he chould but he has made some decisions that bear a strong resemblance to the color of rust

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

Let's just hope that was first half, first game jitters and we have a better second.

Some good stuff. Much poor stuff.

Wasn’t our offense pretty bad every second half last year? Hopefully we fixed that. Dorsey doesn’t inspire confidence in me

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not exactly sure what Josh is doing so far. He looks awful rusty. I don’t think these guys play enough snaps in preseason anymore.

I'm waiting for an offensive rhythm to occur. That would be optimal. run run run passsss run pass lol Fire it UP

LETS GO BUFFALO

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I don't think he's playing poorly. He has made some nice plays. He's on the road vs a very good D. He's under a bit of pressure too. 

I never thought in the gameday thread, newcam would be the one I'm agreeing with 🤣 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5