Josh's commercials

DrDawkinstein

Watching Monday Night Football last night, not only did I see Josh in multiple commercials, but also a commercial featuring a bunch of Bills merchandise being bought (a credit card commercial, I believe?). These are national commercials for big brands, not just local car dealership commercials or something.

Josh Allen is singlehandedly making the Buffalo Bills more of a national brand. The type of team that a credit card company features prominently in a commercial. 

Crazy how much the drafting of ONE player has completely changed the fortunes, public perception, and national marketability of the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Watching Monday Night Football last night, not only did I see Josh in multiple commercials, but also a commercial featuring a bunch of Bills merchandise being bought (a credit card commercial, I believe?). These are national commercials for big brands, not just local car dealership commercials or something.

Josh Allen is singlehandedly making the Buffalo Bills more of a national brand. The type of team that a credit card company features prominently in a commercial. 

Crazy how much the drafting of ONE player has completely changed the fortunes, public perception, and national marketability of the Bills. 

imagine what him hoisting the lombardi would do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Simon changed the title to Josh, you all good?
2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Folks, this is fake/planned/commercial.

It shouldnt even be a question. Cmon.

Josh doesnt really put wing sauce in his Pepsi©

Very Glad you added the copyright logo for Pepsi. My name is Murray Epstein an attorney for Pepsi Co.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Absolutely. Especially for us out-of-towners. Being nationally relevant again is such a great feeling.

Being down here in Atlanta and hearing my toddler yell out "I SEE JOSH!" whenever one of his commercials pops up warms my heart.

I remember this when it came out when I was like 8.  I tried slicking my hair back like Jim Kelly but that's not a good look for a 3rd grader.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Folks, this is fake/planned/commercial.

It shouldnt even be a question. Cmon.

Josh doesnt really put wing sauce in his Pepsi©

You’re a guy living in CocaCola Town. Pepsi must need SOME kind of help to make it passable, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Remember when people complained Allen wasn't getting enough sponsorships or in as many ads as other QBs?

Do we like this, or is it something we should complain about? I never know!

But in all honesty, I love it. The more exposure he gets, the more exposure the Bills get! So keep on keepin' on Josh! 

6 hours ago, CaliBills said:

You can kind of tell it is a commercial made not to look like one due to the focus on the arm in front. 

Only good video camera's (not phones from what I have seen) have a set focus area blurring out stuff in front of the object and in back.

Another obvious tell is that there's a room full of other diners, and no one is paying any attention to Josh.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• BuffaloBillyG changed the title to Josh, you all good? (There's a part 2now)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.